Bouncer says Renzo & Igor Gracie brawl was an orchestrated attack

Back in the days I've heard of stories where karate/judo dojos were like this as well.
Modern MMA gyms in my area is nothing like that tho, hell most people who train nowadays compete at a regular basis, so partying especially among group members are rare.

My roommate is an instructor at a karate dojo and has mentioned the same sort of thing from decades past, even in reference to his own organization.

Cobra Kai badasses.

wouldnt feel that bad seeing a gracie in jail or prison

Those guys are a bunch of morons, we really dont need to provide more examples

I think the key work here is "tried". Gracie wanted Bravo to fight. If Royce wanted to assault Eddie without his consent, I'm pretty sure he could have gotten that process started.

not with Machado standing there

Renzo at 47 years old would fucking destroy every single sherdogger and any nyc bouncer regardless of their size. The man is a master of a martial art and has been training every single day of his life for the last 40 years.

He would catch two in the chest and one to the dome before that happened

You never see guys like Royce or Rickson act like thugs like Renzo and Ralph like to act like.

Its too bad because Gracies like Ralph and Renzo are giving guys like Royce,Rickson,roger and Kron a bad name just because they are the bad exception!!!:mad:

Royce just pulls hair like a bitch

Royce just pulls hair like a bitch

I remember watching that as a kid and thought he was such a little b

kimo_display_image.jpg

Back