Bouncer says Renzo & Igor Gracie brawl was an orchestrated attack

I believe Ralek was in da club cheering up for a relative....
i0q4kTZBcX9kJ.gif

Awful video and "song". Glad he just stuck with bjj. Whoever told him he had rap skills should be slapped in the face

Awful video and "song". Glad he just stuck with bjj. Whoever told him he had rap skills should be slapped in the face

Waaaaat. They should play that song over a montage of highlights before every Metamoris like UFC does with baba o reilly.

About 15 years ago, I walked into Ralph Gracie's academy in San Francisco to check out their training facilities. I got sour face looks from most of the Ju-Jitsu players including Ralph himself. The aura around that place was testerone filled and intense.
I was mentally preparing myself to go a couple of rounds because of some of the looks I was getting.

You never see guys like Royce or Rickson act like thugs like Renzo and Ralph like to act like.

Its too bad because Gracies like Ralph and Renzo are giving guys like Royce,Rickson,roger and Kron a bad name just because they are the bad exception!!!:mad:
Watch Gracie's in Action. Rickson slaps a dude a fights him on the beach for disrespecting his Jiu-Jitsu. Now shut the fuck up and educate yourself.

About 15 years ago, I walked into Ralph Gracie's academy in San Francisco to check out their training facilities. I got sour face looks from most of the Ju-Jitsu players including Ralph himself. The aura around that place was testerone filled and intense.
I was mentally preparing myself to go a couple of rounds because of some of the looks I was getting.

Did you touch them all with teh jab?

If they say master that is equivalent to "VIP" pass nowadays. :icon_lol:

pre meditated, wow. Renzo has the kind of personality for it though

I was at a Gracie Academy couple of times. The students were cool but something about the Gracies themselves that bothered me, like they were either conning me or pushing me around. I was not comfortable with their demeanor.

Honestly this story seems very suspect. I don't like stories like this when one person pretends they did absolutely nothing and puts everything on the other person. Rarely do fights happen that way. I dont know though maybe he's right but I'll wait to hear both sides if I even bother don't care to much either way.

Bullshit.. one of the first videos out showed the gracie team hanging out post fight .If they had a get away van why we're they still there? The bouncer got put in his place and now is trying to save face since he got his heavyweight ass handled by a welterweight. And if he out his hands around his neck he would have had alot worse than a fractured arm

I just read the article and I'll call this BS. Say what you want about Gracie clan, but this is NOT their style. They would not assault/jump someone who doesn't agree to fight.

I just read the article and I'll call this BS. Say what you want about Gracie clan, but this is NOT their style. They would not assault/jump someone who doesn't agree to fight.

they wud, and they do. hoyce tried to fight eddie for workin royler a month ago, doenst surprise me that renzo did 2. if renzo were black hed be in jail 4 life

What's up with renzo and his brothers always acting like such thugs? They have a long history of this...( I mean Ryan died cause he was so outta control)

Renzo might talk the talk about martial art honour and shit ...but his actions are so hypocritical, I mean he's nearly 50 years old and still acting like a 16 year old punk.. Not a great martial art role model for his students and tarnishing the gracie name.

Because they're trash?

they wud, and they do. hoyce tried to fight eddie for workin royler a month ago, doenst surprise me that renzo did 2. if renzo were black hed be in jail 4 life

I think the key work here is "tried". Gracie wanted Bravo to fight. If Royce wanted to assault Eddie without his consent, I'm pretty sure he could have gotten that process started.

Back