Bouncer says Renzo & Igor Gracie brawl was an orchestrated attack

I've never heard of any bad stories on the grappling forum about him, But it doesn't matter, we all did dumb shit as kids...

But as a 24 year old he's acting more like an adult than his 50 year old uncles

Yeah, that's true. I haven't heard him criticized since the weird Braulio / Nick Diaz thing, and that was pretty minor compared to this.

Renzo can only pick on civilians.

Maybe somebody should call Matt Hughes to beat the snot out of him again.

Ill never forget his loss to Hendo in Pride, Renzo going in for a takedown on Hendo and instead finding his knee with his face and knocking himself out, finished by a few Hendo bombs.

An embarrassing loss for Renzo, he probably never got over that one.

How could anybody not like hearing about a Juice head bouncer getting his ass kicked by 47 year old man?

Good job Renzo.

Well, it would be a bit different if he rescued someone from a meathead bouncer. Instead of attacking a meathead bouncer with six other dudes and a construction cone.

Well, you really came up with some examples there.

Yeah, I said ask in the forum because I don't remember much except the Braulio incident and that's pretty minor. I'm much more versed on Renzo's crap because he's from the era that I started training and watching MMA. Just because I can't remember the specifics doesn't mean it didn't happen and, hey, I told you exactly where you could find more info.

Renzo is always classy......fucking hate renzo

I remember watching that fight when Renzo spit in the Japanese guys face, it was totally uncalled for, and even worse, doing it in Japan.

And to top it off lol, he lost this fight I believe.

Keep it real Renzo, yeah keep it real lol.

Man, I would have loved to have been there as a bouncer at that club.

Picturing it in my head, Renzo would get dropped with a quick 1-2 as soon as he approached with bad intentions. One of his friends would probably come to his aid and protect him as he's lying there, limp on the cold New York asphalt, while the other 5 circle around like vultures smelling rotten dead meat, only to realize upon attack, there ain't no easy kill for them here. As each one rushed in, they would be met with Nordic strength punches and elbows that land with laser like accuracy, and one by one, they would crash upon me like water upon rock.

:icon_lol: well put

tumblr_lw7qn58NxG1qii6tmo1_500.gif

god, I hate this gif. Chew with your fucking mouth closed.

/bitching

Picturing it in my head, Renzo would get dropped with a quick 1-2 as soon as he approached with bad intentions. One of his friends would probably come to his aid and protect him as he's lying there, limp on the cold New York asphalt, while the other 5 circle around like vultures smelling rotten dead meat, only to realize upon attack, there ain't no easy kill for them here. As each one rushed in, they would be met with Nordic strength punches and elbows that land with laser like accuracy, and one by one, they would crash upon me like water upon rock.

Well done sir.

Lets see how many people take the bait.

You are a real man, bro.

Ill never forget his loss to Hendo in Pride, Renzo going in for a takedown on Hendo and instead finding his knee with his face and knocking himself out, finished by a few Hendo bombs.

An embarrassing loss for Renzo, he probably never got over that one.

Oh man I have to rewatch these older fights.

Renzos latest Instagram video shows how immature, and crazy he really is... The guy is losing it ...quick

Not saying that this is true but what is with the BJJ/GJJ schools acting like a cult/gang?

They used to do this a lot in Brazil in the 90s. Then things got better. I didn't even consider training bjj for a long time because of the amount of thugs. Things got better nowadays and there are lots of good people training. I guess Renzo didn't evolve... very sad to hear.

Then you wake up in your mom's basement having fallen asleep leveling up your character in some video game.

Renzo at 47 years old would fucking destroy every single sherdogger and any nyc bouncer regardless of their size. The man is a master of a martial art and has been training every single day of his life for the last 40 years.

Renzo at 47 years old would fucking destroy every single sherdogger and any nyc bouncer regardless of their size. The man is a master of a martial art and has been training every single day of his life for the last 40 years.
yup

why does one want in a club so bad

I believe Ralek was in da club cheering up for a relative....
i0q4kTZBcX9kJ.gif

Back