Bouncer says Renzo & Igor Gracie brawl was an orchestrated attack

ygZSd.gif

popcorn_seinfeld.gif

Man, I would have loved to have been there as a bouncer at that club.

Picturing it in my head, Renzo would get dropped with a quick 1-2 as soon as he approached with bad intentions. One of his friends would probably come to his aid and protect him as he's lying there, limp on the cold New York asphalt, while the other 5 circle around like vultures smelling rotten dead meat, only to realize upon attack, there ain't no easy kill for them here. As each one rushed in, they would be met with Nordic strength punches and elbows that land with laser like accuracy, and one by one, they would crash upon me like water upon rock.

you're from Cali. you'd shrivel up just by breathing New York air.

Screw you guys that talk ill of Roye Gracie! He is the coolest and most friendliest Gracie ever! He contributes to the jujitsu by giving seminar and passing his knoweldge to the common folks as oppose to going out clubbing and acting like a thug!

Huh since when? The guy is only 24/25 yet lives like a monk compared to some of his relatives.

Yeah, that's usually when it happens, when you're young and stupid. Ask in the Grappling forum for specifics, but he's had some "not good for bjj" moments.

Yeah, that's usually when it happens, when you're young and stupid. Ask in the Grappling forum for specifics, but he's had some "not good for bjj" moments.

I've never heard of any bad stories on the grappling forum about him, But it doesn't matter, we all did dumb shit as kids...

But as a 24 year old he's acting more like an adult than his 50 year old uncles

Last edited:
Not saying that this is true but what is with the BJJ/GJJ schools acting like a cult/gang?

why be good at fighting if you cant punk others?

haha jk - i have heard a lot of these stories as well, esp in LA where i grew up

someone better let them know that NYC isn't in Brazil, this kind of shit won't fly here.

Man, I would have loved to have been there as a bouncer at that club.

Picturing it in my head, Renzo would get dropped with a quick 1-2 as soon as he approached with bad intentions. One of his friends would probably come to his aid and protect him as he's lying there, limp on the cold New York asphalt, while the other 5 circle around like vultures smelling rotten dead meat, only to realize upon attack, there ain't no easy kill for them here. As each one rushed in, they would be met with Nordic strength punches and elbows that land with laser like accuracy, and one by one, they would crash upon me like water upon rock.

Keep dreaming, son.

How could anybody not like hearing about a Juice head bouncer getting his ass kicked by 47 year old man?

Good job Renzo.

Back