Bouncer says Renzo & Igor Gracie brawl was an orchestrated attack

Waaa waa I can't get in to a bar im gonna hit you hard. Pathetic absolutely pathetic.

You never see guys like Royce or Rickson act like thugs like Renzo and Ralph like to act like.

Its too bad because Gracies like Ralph and Renzo are giving guys like Royce,Rickson,roger and Kron a bad name just because they are the bad exception!!!:mad:

pretty poor planning if all 7 got arrested.

You never see guys like Royce or Rickson act like thugs like Renzo and Ralph like to act like.

Its too bad because Gracies like Ralph and Renzo are giving guys like Royce,Rickson,roger and Kron a bad name just because they are the bad exception!!!:mad:

bullshit

royce doesnt need other family members to look like an ass.....he's done that in the past many times

from all the incidents we have seen with gracie family members it just miiiiiiiight be that they're sitting on high horse acting like douchebags

going back with a group to a club to beat a bouncer up because he didn't let you in is awfull

I've been refused at clubs and if they don't want me there, I don't want to be there

Jiu-Jitsu wins again.

MMA is becoming a point scoring TMA. You guys just got a dose of what real fighting is about.

Except the Cobra Kais didn't go around picking fights with other people and lets not forget Daniel Larussons cheap shot when he punched Lawrence in the nose during the beginning of the movie when all Lawrence did was push him to the ground.

Anyway, I still don't get why ppl say Renzo is a "Good" guy when he steps on ppls neck and spits at other people :icon_conf

LOL right on all accounts. Daniel-san should have lost by TKO/ref stoppage in the last fight, because he had a fight-ending leg injury. As far as Renzo, can't mention spitting/neck-step without mentioning boots to Marquardt incident.

True, Rickson is probably meditating under a waterfall lol

"not allowing two of their masters into the venue last week." ?

who? Helio and Carlos???

I was thinking the same thing. Also, isn't Renzo like 50? That seems a little old to be going to nightclubs and getting into fights.

He was on top of me for 20 seconds, trying to punch me, but I wrapped both my arms around his neck so he couldn

Renzo can only pick on civilians.

Maybe somebody should call Matt Hughes to beat the snot out of him again.

All you need to know about this piece of garbage, Renzo the street thug.

I cant believe he fought for the UFC after that shit. I guess its like Tehuna head stomping an unconscious Perosh in an org with no head stomps. Then he gets a UFC contract LOL

Man, I would have loved to have been there as a bouncer at that club.

Picturing it in my head, Renzo would get dropped with a quick 1-2 as soon as he approached with bad intentions. One of his friends would probably come to his aid and protect him as he's lying there, limp on the cold New York asphalt, while the other 5 circle around like vultures smelling rotten dead meat, only to realize upon attack, there ain't no easy kill for them here. As each one rushed in, they would be met with Nordic strength punches and elbows that land with laser like accuracy, and one by one, they would crash upon me like water upon rock.

First of all, not all G's IN A GI take kindly to being disrespected!

Second, the following documentary shows Ralek's reaction in such a situation (@ 3:40), I respect the man more now :D:

[YT]FBYmZsUjSFE[/YT]

Back