SinisterSpider

The weak suffer what they must
@Silver
Reaction score
I'm going. United Center.

VERY EXCITE!

First UFC event I'll be at live.

:eek:

Leave after the Co-Main and beat the traffic.

That's awesome! One day I will attend an UFC event I hope!

I was at the last UFC on Fox in Chicago. My 3rd event. United Center was a great venue and Chicago is a great city.

Got my tickets and will be taking the train from Detroit. Can't wait

Sorry I have to point this out, above your avater it says "come on me bro". Do you mean come at me bro? Not to be disrespectful or anything but that sounds super gay.

The Plat of the year is incapable of being wrong.

I'll be there, too.

Hopefully it's better than the last Fox card they had up here. Televised fights were pretty unspectacular. The undercard was worth the money though.

Sorry I have to point this out, above your avater it says "come on me bro". Do you mean come at me bro? Not to be disrespectful or anything but that sounds super gay.

He just wants to bang, bro.

Poster sinister spider is attending UFC on fox 6?

Have a good time,try to meet some fighters and bring said pix to sherdog, homie

I was at the last UFC on Fox in Chicago. My 3rd event. United Center was a great venue and Chicago is a great city.

I've been to many cities in the U.S. and Chicago is one of the worst. The people there are so rude and most of the driver's have 0 respect. Also if you ever have the unfortunate experience of spending the night in their Greyhound Terminal make sure you buy lots of energy drinks. That place looks like a fallout shelter filled with prostitutes and drugdealers.

I've been to many cities in the U.S. and Chicago is one of the worst. The people there are so rude and most of the driver's have 0 respect. Also if you ever have the unfortunate experience of spending the night in their Greyhound Terminal make sure you buy lots of energy drinks. That place looks like a fallout shelter filled with prostitutes and drugdealers.

What did you expect?:icon_chee Chicago was cool the few times I've been there. Like any giant ass city, there are going to be crappy/dangerous areas.

Hope you have a great time dude! I've only been to one UFC event, and lucky for me it was UFC on FOX 4. Pure Awesome. Met Josh Barnett there too lol.

Also, I wanna go to 157. Not too into Rousey vs. Carmouche, but the rest of the card is dope!

Back