Bought a Switch Finally

deadshot138

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Figured I'll snag one in case Amazon shits the bed on my ps5 preorder. Got Zelda, Mario and MHGU. Man Zelda looks amazing but GU seems like complete ass. Any other games I should look into?

Figured I'll snag one in case Amazon shits the bed on my ps5 preorder. Got Zelda, Mario and MHGU. Man Zelda looks amazing but GU seems like complete ass. Any other games I should look into?

did you like xcom? If so Mario + rabbids I thought was great. If you like Jrpgs xenoblade chronicles 2 was great. Didn’t like #1 though but they have separate stories.

did you like xcom? If so Mario + rabbids I thought was great. If you like Jrpgs xenoblade chronicles 2 was great. Didn’t like #1 though but they have separate stories.
Never played xcom but I did hear xenoblade was the best rpg on the switch.

Fire Emblem: Three Houses
Bayonetta 2
Ring Fit Adventure

Get the bayonetta 2 pack. The mario and rabbids xcom game is way better than it has any right to be. Oh, and unless you already bought wonderful 101 elsewhere it's well worth getting. Golf Story was pretty good too.
Oh, and if you want a JRPG the port of the wii u game Tokyo Mirage Sessions#FE is good fun. Kinda like a persona lite with fire emblem characters.

This seems like fun but costs a 100 bucks and you need space.

Zelda, Zelda, Zelda.

Any other switch game is basically fighting for second place.

Fire Emblem Three Houses if you like Fire Emblem or SRPGs. I have over 300 hours in that game and could easily dump more.

Luigi's Mansion 3 is a must-play. One of the best, most overlooked first-party games on the system IMO.

Hades is amazing.
Zelda, Zelda, Zelda.

Any other switch game is basically fighting for second place.
I can't get past the intro I have 1 more temple before I get the hang glider. It's a very boring game IMO

Hades is amazing.
I fully agree. Finally got past the first boss, button mashing and getting the decent boons plus some health buffs. I slow down sometimes and just enjoy the art direction and the colour templates/palate. Im surprised at how much I like it. The characters are also interesting, and every run feels like its not a waste since you get extra story or tidbits etc.

Im not sure if Im getting better at the game or its getting easier due to me getting more unlockables.

Its also addictive, gonna put in an hour or more later.

I can't get past the intro I have 1 more temple before I get the hang glider. It's a very boring game IMO
Please do so man, once the world opens up, its just a wonderful experience.

I bought one earlier this year, and honestly, I don't use it lol. I have SSB and I haven't played again it since I used it for the first time.

I thought the game had a lot of great ideas but poorly executed. The weapon breaking was a horrible idea. The open world felt lifeless. Even when I would find interesting stuff in the world there was like zero clues about what to do. So they have an empty open world and the small secret stuff they do have isn't explained well as far as what you need to do. It was just poorly done.

The boss fights are something else. I can't believe how lazy they got with the boss fights for a Zelda game. After the first boss I literally just swung my sword wildly in every fight after that. It was so bad. It annoyed me that reviewers would have the nerve to give something like that a 10/10.

Mario + Rabbids was an awesome game! Waiting at the hospital with my sister when she broke her wrist and I was just playing this game for hours waiting!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back