Bottom line: rory will be the biggest deception in ufc history

FrenchHeavyWeight

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
i usually dnt like those if "x beat a" its mean that "a will never beat f" type of thinking analys, but in rory's case i cnt see anything but a big deception.

Dnt know if it was hype, but that tyron woodley win tell us a lot about rory.
Plus dude wants to go in bellator.

I miss the prime rory with his hair, he should never go to his local barber he never was the same after.

ct5zMyce_400x400.jpg

Dude got butcher by robbie...

I think the mma world put too much on rory, the next gsp blablabla, we killed him.

My first thread start was a dumb drunk one too. So I can't hate too much.

My first thread start was a dumb drunk one too. So I can't hate too much.

Where im wrong in this? Rory choked two times in the big lights, that tyron win say a lot about rory's career imo.

Last edited:
Where im wrong in this? Rory chocked two times in the big lights, that tyron win say a lot about rory's career imo.
I'm not saying you are wrong. I am saying that I have no fucking idea what you are trying to say. Rory lost twice to Robbie, in great fights, and made the current champ look like a scared amateur. I have no idea what you are trying to say about Rory.

Robbie altered the trajectory of Rory's career. That nose is gonna he a problem for Rory the rest of his career.

I'm not saying you are wrong. I am saying that I have no fucking idea what you are trying to say. Rory lost twice to Robbie, in great fights, and made the current champ look like a scared amateur. I have no idea what you are trying to say about Rory.

Its pretty clear ...

That he never will be a champ, that he choked and tyron didnt, that robbie wasnt as big as people said and still the same since that melvin fight ( a good vet fighter but thats all ), that he lost two times in the big lights against robbie btw, Next gsp etc...

A lot to say

Last edited:
Its pretty clear ...

That he never will be a champ, that he chocked and tyron didnt, that robbie wasnt as big as people said and still the same since that melvin fight ( a good vet fighter but thats all ), that he chocked two times, we was putting him too high? Next gsp etc

A lot to say

"choked" is an incredibly stupid thing to say about one of the greatest fights in UFC history. Rory nearly TKO'd Lawler in that fight and only lost himself when his face was falling off. That obviously isn't choking, he just simply didn't win.

If anything Tyron choked against Rory.

Rory could probably still beat Twood, he has the style and skills to do it.

g6_RoA.gif

method=get&s=tyron-woodley-rory-macdonald-gif.gif

Maybe seeing Woodly win has given him some motivation? His nose is a question going forward though, hopefully doctors can get it sorted out.

Its pretty clear ...

That he never will be a champ, that he chocked and tyron didnt, that robbie wasnt as big as people said and still the same since that melvin fight ( a good vet fighter but thats all ), that he choked two times, we was putting him too high? Next gsp etc

A lot to say
I'll agree that calling him the next GSP was premature, and ultimately wrong. But he never choked, he just lost to someone that was a little bit better than him. Every non-champ isn't a choke artist, they just aren't good enough to be champ. And Rory beat Woodley easily, so he still might be good enough to be champ.

It was a war bro, but he didnt win and two times!
Imo he choked, he could have won easily but he didnt, thats mean there is a problem in the way he approached that fight.

Tyron finished the job without any mercy

It's sad that he's supposed to be the next big thing. I think he regressed just thinking about it. Same thing with Michael "Mayday" McDonald and "The Fluke" Josh Grispi.

Rory is the definition of whats mean "styles makes fights".

Are you agree guys?

Rory's career derailed because of the UFC stupid "the best always fight the best" policy. In boxing, a talent like Rory would be properly built up and would have a 25-0 record by now, slowly getting into his prime and still fresh and healthy. They shouldn't let him into big fights until he was 100% ready.

Maybe Tyron just got better? I mean he was gone for like 20months and then starches Robbie in 2min. We haven't seen enough of Tyron yet tbh.........

Back