Bottom Line of Chandler/Hooker

mkt

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Hooker bought the hype about his height/reach and being a nightmare matchup for Chandler. He didn't have a good gameplan for such an aggressive/powerful fighter who starts out strong.

Hooker is a good fighter but he's not the prime Jon Jones of LW just because of his build..not even close. He's coming off a loss and close SD. He was also finished by Barboza just a couple of years ago. Yet all anyone talked about was him beating a drained Burns that didn't belong at LW. He should've known Chandler would go for the kill early, as a longer fight favored Hooker.

Couldn't you have posted this as a comment in one of the million Chandler threads?

Hooker is a good fighter, so is Chandler.

Mike will get a lot of hype for this, somewhat earned. I dont think that he is going to ever get the belt though and would be an easish for Khabib or Conor and that Dustin would wear him down and then finish him later in a fight.

Reactions: mkt
Couldn't you have posted this as a comment in one of the million Chandler threads?

No because most have ridiculous hype and clickbait titles.

I think he planned to stay in the outside and tire Chandler down. Then he tasted the power and forgot he needed to throw back. I don't think he expected Chandler to hit THAT hard.

Reactions: mkt

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back