Botswana disarms anti-poaching unit...elephants die

I don't know, man. Africa has arguably never had its shit together, and it's still managed to produce plenty of extinctions in the past few centuries (including the dodo). Even with a drastically improved understanding of ecology and species conservation around the world in recent years, African nations still can't seem to get it figured out.

It’s hard to give a fuck about Africa since Africans don’t even give a fuck about it.

Read some history (you know, some of that African History they don't teach you in schools). It's fucking terrible and always has been.

But I'm sure a population increase of a few billion within the next 50 years will fix it.

Africa and China are doing more to ruin the Earth than any other places. It's like they have a connection of not giving a flying fuck about Animals for money and food...

Hunters do. Poachers do not

If you can't understand that difference I can't help you

Definitely sounds like some lawmakers got bribed hardcore by some black market ivory fellas

I agree with this statement for the most part. I personally have been on African Safari twice (tho I did not hunt), and know how much work they put into these trips and how much money is generated for the parks and the surrounding communities. I actually still don't agree with the legal hunting, but that is a valid argument.

But poachers are a completely different. They literally kill the animal, remove the tusk or horn, then just leave it there to die slowly, since that would waste bullets. In addition, no money going to the park and/or community. At least the legal, big game hunters hunts give the corpse back to properly be disposed of, and/or use it.

There is not taking the liberal, moral high ground, when you consider that vast over population is the biggest factor in animal life being killed.

edit: not saying you took the liberal moral high ground, in fact you don't seem to at all. I just went off on a rambling tangent, because I had a couple shots after work.

edit 2: I mean I dont agree with legal, big game hunting in Africa, as a commodity in its current state

Wait ... I thought hunters care about keeping animal populations in fact it's in their best interest must be fake news

You seem to not know the difference between a hunter and a poacher. One is responsible, the other is an asshole. I hope you are clear now.

Wait ... I thought hunters care about keeping animal populations in fact it's in their best interest must be fake news

Wait, are we talking about legal law abiding hunters in a Western republic, or about illegal blood-money poachers in a developing country?

The circle does not seem to quite square on that one.

Would be such a great wakandia paradise without the white terrorist males

As always, I don’t care what you think, it’s cool though, you break even by getting a like from homo Thompson.
So this time you don't care because I'm European, again? And I have no business talking about foreign countries.

WTF Botswana, how many Pula's does the fkng government over there really need to keep the anti poachers armed and ready to protect those poor Elephants? I hope an elephant catches one poacher off guard and stomps him to deff while letting out one of those gnarly elephant screams

I don't know, man. Africa has arguably never had its shit together, and it's still managed to produce plenty of extinctions in the past few centuries (including the dodo). Even with a drastically improved understanding of ecology and species conservation around the world in recent years, African nations still can't seem to get it figured out.

You speak in very very broad terms when you say Africa has never had its shit together. As a person who has experience with sub-saharan countries, I think your statement is very western biased. And I´m not talking about your lack of knowledge about negroid African history as in written form, as it has only existed for some 100-150 years. Just that your comment waft of prejudice. Simple put, you don´t know shit about the continent.

Could you imagine, if we lived in another time and earth was the size of Jupiter with the same possible living conditions? Do you see it? I think you would have another saying of Africa. The enormous distances the white power has to sail, and we would not have a honest chance to colonize the entire world. In Africa they have a saying, "richness makes us poor". And we the "civilized western world" have royally fucked up the rythm of the sub-saharans.

To the link you have posted shows animals that has been extinct for many hundreds of years. If this is a proof that the "Africans" (as you say it) are the bad ones, then you should look back in the history of human civilization and look in to how we have treated animals and other humans in the most barbaric ways.

Some thoughts I had with the list.

onk0xSR.jpg

The Atlas bear was killed by the Romans, but maybe it doesn´t sound barbaric enough for you?

ARfOlHA.jpg

Would you not agree that long ago, in this case over 500 years ago, people were different from now? Or do you still think if "Africans" did it 500 years ago, they still had to put their shit together? Do you know how many whale hunters that were all white some 300 years ago did not care one second of the countless of turtles they killed of so they could fill their belly? There is estimated 10 species of turtles that are extinct because of white mens hunger.

GQti5FQ.jpg

Out of the animals on the list, the case with the Rhino is the tragic one. With all our technology, communication and awareness, and still we couldn´t save them.
Do you put the sole blame on the "Africans" ?

Africa and China are doing more to ruin the Earth than any other places. It's like they have a connection of not giving a flying fuck about Animals for money and food...

theyre at a different development stage economically.

1920's america didnt give a shit either. we'd dump toxic waste in a baby's drinking water in the name of industrial progress. thats where china and the like are now. its not a moral indictment on them that is any different than anyone else who has already industrialized.

These aren't Hunters, they're poachers. Pretty god damn wide, brightly colored, slap you upside the back of the skull difference between the two.

theyre at a different development stage economically.

1920's america didnt give a shit either. we'd dump toxic waste in a baby's drinking water in the name of industrial progress. thats where china and the like are now. its not a moral indictment on them that is any different than anyone else who has already industrialized.

I hear what you are saying. But we live now in a world that are connected in ways we could not dream of 100 years ago. Is China a third world country? No it´s not, but they do have a valuable asset we did not have 100 years ago, and that is a spiritual time traveller that comes with information showing we can always learn from history. For me it boils down to the moral compass and the egocentric lifestyle that are more frequent in some countries compared to others.

Read some history (you know, some of that African History they don't teach you in schools). It's fucking terrible and always has been.

But I'm sure a population increase of a few billion within the next 50 years will fix it.

What's even better is shipping millions of them into Europe to destroy our societies on top of that.

Then the NWO can swoop in to save the day.

I hear what you are saying. But we live now in a world that are connected in ways we could not dream of 100 years ago. Is China a third world country? No it´s not, but they do have a valuable asset we did not have 100 years ago, and that is a spiritual time traveller that comes with information showing we can always learn from history. For me it boils down to the moral compass and the egocentric lifestyle that are more frequent in some countries compared to others.

there are no governmental regulations against dumping toxic waste, when there is no toxic waste to dump. there are no industrial regulations, when there is no industry.

in every country that has ever industrialized, it takes people getting pissed about lead in their drinking water, before government action to stop such things.

AIDS is killing the entire African nation
And a vaccine is still supposedly under preparation
But these governments, they don't mind their procrastination
They say, "We'll kill them off, take their land and go there for vacation."

- Rage Against The Machine

I love Rage - the music the message and the emotional energy. But let's just be honest for a moment...

de la Rocha is one of the clumsiest, cringyest lyricists in the game. Just bad.

well Africa isn't being Neocolonized by China b/c the countries have their stuff together, if you feel me...

This is absurd corruption though, cmon son

Back