Both Stipe and Demetrious deserve rematch.

Tasar

Yellow Belt
@Yellow
Reaction score
Longest reigning champs of their respective weight class. And Cejudo (congrats to him) wins a razor close decision (maybe deserved though) and then calls the shots against who he "wants" to defend the title (Dillashaw)?
And who needs Lesnar vs Cormier? Miocic more than deserves a rematch as the longest reigning HW champ in the history of the UFC.
It's clear to me that pretty much all belts are some kind of meaningless these days if popularity contests decide who keeps the title. No wonder Ortega said he doesn't wanna fight for some (meaningless) interim title, only for the real one. Basically Mr. White decides who is champ. Let's be honest, if White calls Robbie Lawler tomorrow and tells him he is the new reinstated welterweight champ, it would exactly work that way. It is just engraved into the system these days.

No they don't

They are bad at proper sports so they went into the easiest one

In that sport your only job is to draw and they don't do that very well

MM deserves to be cut.

Stipe should get a few wins first. UFC needs to stop with the immediate rematches all the time.

Both certainly do. Unfortunately for Stipe Brock is returning, there is no Brock equivalent at FLW.
Even if DC did decide to rematch Stipe Dana would strip him and make Brock vs Greg Hardy for the HW title.

MM lost a very close decision.
Stipe got destroyed in 1 round.

Cant you see?

Demetrious deserves a rematch more...

His fight was much much closer than Stipe who got KO’d.

Of course Stipe deserve a rematch. Longest reigning in HW History and this division is back because of him. And there is this eyepoke in the fight who is part of Stipe’s loss (it’s not just a 2 seconds sting in the eyes as can some people think lol). Would be an absolute shame to not give him a rematch but Dana don’t care

The belt is now merely a tool to increase PPV buys and ratings. "Title fight" sounds infinitely more prestigious than arbitrary main event. Too bad for the UFC that people are finding out the title has no more prestige and people will want refunds on their wolf tickets.

MM maybe but i can't say i really care. Stipe got KTFO in the first, so im kinda meh on him too. Then theres theBrock situation. I mostly just wanted to post this gif
giphy.gif

No they don't

<TrumpWrong1>
You don't become a decorated champion by being a draw

No they don't

If you don't respect this sport why do you spend so much time on these boards?

Aldo deserved a rematch.

No he doesnt, stipe dominated his last 6 opponents aldo did not. Also there is much better competition than aldo in that division but not in stipes and for the grand finale stipe was poked in the eye like crazy.

MM deserved to win in my opinion so he does deserve a rematch right away. I liked DC taking over the mic in that fight.

NO.

No they don't.
They really don't.

Stipe got KO wrecked in 1 round.

Immediate rematches suck.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
herrsackbauer
Back