Both RDA and Conor had a broken foot

Hirashin

This is not a profession
Banned
Reaction score
Do you think the time is right to book this fight? RDA is also on a bad losing streak, being 1:3, but he is a huge name at 170. He is also the smallest fighter (just the way Conny likes them) in the division an surprisingly he is still top 10 ranked, which means, Conor can jump right into top 5 WW rankings with this fight. All the boxes are ticked.

what do you think dogs?

Conor had balloon foot which is far worse than a broken foot.

Yeah but RDA had medical proof and a picture, Conor's was made up

What I think. You made 2 threads within 4 min.
I think you have too much time on your hands.

If rda wins vs chiesa would be a good fight.

Conor had balloon foot which is far worse than a broken foot.

I can see an episode of Mojahed Fudalat coming out:
Conor: ma foot was a baloon, mr mr mr mr mr
RDA: my foot was broken.
Conor: don't worry, I have a left shoulda!

It's a decent option. Though count it among the many. Masvidal, Gaethje, Poirier, Aldo, boxing matches, filling in for Khabib and Tony, and there's more.

Do you think the time is right to book this fight? RDA is also on a bad losing streak, being 1:3, but he is a huge name at 170. He is also the smallest fighter (just the way Conny likes them) in the division an surprisingly he is still top 10 ranked, which means, Conor can jump right into top 5 WW rankings with this fight. All the boxes are ticked.

what do you think dogs?

I think that today's Conor with a healthy camp is going to absolutely destroy Khabib and bounce his head off the canvas this time

Khabib and his manager Ali know this and have already been exposed in the previous press conference by Conor when he said that they are both rats

RDA is 1-3 in his last 4.
-losing streak. Checked.
-smallest of all. Checked.
-top 10 ranked. Checked.
-on his way out. Checked.
-grateful to be here. Checked.
-basic striking. Checked.
-big name. Checked.
-broken foot bondage. Checked.
-mutual history. Checked.

As a huge RDA fan, I'd love to see him melt Conor.

However, it doesn't really make sense now with all of Conor's options that he has plus RDA is fighting soon.

As for the foot, RDA had a medically diagnosed broken foot. Conor simply said his foot was a balloon with zero evidence - with the amount of photos he takes for Instagram, you'd think he'd take a measly picture at least? Fraud

Fucking idiot 1-3 sayers.

He only lost to the absolute best of the division. Kamaru, Colby and Leon. And they were decisions.

1-3 my ass. The guy's ranked #5 and he'll probably ranked even higher if he wins this weekend.

As a huge RDA fan, I'd love to see him melt Conor.

However, it doesn't really make sense now with all of Conor's options that he has plus RDA is fighting soon.

As for the foot, RDA had a medically diagnosed broken foot. Conor simply said his foot was a balloon with zero evidence - with the amount of photos he takes for Instagram, you'd think he'd take a measly picture at least? Fraud

You know that RDA will make Conor huge star at 170. Its the perfect build up fight for our beloved Conny :)

This is a hater mindset. RDA is 1-3 sayers' mindset. Just in the case of Conor fighting RDA we should devalue him now immediately so Conor won't look good if he wins against RDA.

Last edited:
Fucking idiot 1-3 sayers.

He only lost to the absolute best of the division. Kamaru, Colby and Leon. And they were decisions.

1-3 my ass. The guy's ranked #5 and he'll probably ranked even higher if he wins this weekend.
Exactly my thoughts. RDA has exclusively fought murderers for years now.

If Conor fought the likes of Ferguson at altitude, GSLee, Usman, Colby and Leon. I’d be surprised if his record was much better than RDA’s.

This is a hater mindset. Just in the case of Conor fighting RDA we should devalue him now immediately so Conor won't look good if he wins against RDA.

you are weird dude. I'm just finding the easiest path to 170 title shot. RDA is that path. All the boxes are checked. ANd yea, RDA should be ranked #12 at best, but by being ranked this high, he will serve as a great brand build up fight.

If Chiesa knocks him out then yes i'd say lets make this fight. If Conor wins, Usman and Khabib are both stripped. If RDA wins, he gets shelved by Dana

No. RDA blew it. He has his life changing chance and ducked it. He never deserves to get it again.

Conor would never pull out for a hurted footy like RDA.

It's not even an interesting matchup anyways. No one seriously thinks RDA would win

Back