Both interm champs will get starched

Koro_11

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
By the true cream of the crop in their division.

Dustin hits hard but it wont help him when he's on his back with Khabib on top of him, and Tony's crazy ass probably strangles him if he cant get the job done in the standup.

Adesanya will not survive the champ Romero, or Whittaker or Jacare for that matter.

A really entertaining night of fights, but neither champ had that umph win that tells me this guy is gonna hold that belt for a while.

Dustin has it much harder than Adesanya but yeah I can't see either getting the actual belt.
What's Romero got to do with anything though?

Israel is a bad match up for Bobby, stylistically.

Khabib should obviously be favored against Dustin, but that's a dangerous fight.

Dustin has it much harder than Adesanya but yeah I can't see either getting the actual belt.
What's Romero got to do with anything though?
Romero is the best guy in the division. (I dont give a fuck what the judges say, he kicked Whittaker's ass in that last fight lol)

I think Dustin loses to Khabib, but after last night, I think Israel has a chance against Bobby K.

Israel seems to get a lot better every fight. I think he will win the unification bout.

I can't even keep track of these interim champions anymore. We are at the point where there are literally interim interim champs.

Last edited:
Adedanya is good fighting strikers.

I think he has a solid chance against Whitakker.

Poirier gonna get smashed.

Dustin hits hard but it wont help him when he's on his back with Khabib on top of him, and Tony's crazy ass probably strangles him if he cant get the job done in the standup.

Adesanya will not survive the champ Romero, or Whittaker or Jacare for that matter.

A really entertaining night of fights, but neither champ had that umph win that tells me this guy is gonna hold that belt for a while.
I dont see beeb taking dustin down but okay bud... Lay off the crack rocks

I dont see beeb taking dustin down but okay bud... Lay off the crack rocks
Poirer has 69% career TDD, one of the worst Khabib has faced in terms of percentage..
<36>

Picking Adesanya to finish Whittaker and think Khabib will win but won't even be a little shocked if Dustin pulls off the upset. He's one of the best fighters Khabib will have ever faced. Honestly may be the best skillsetwise that he's faced.

Picking Adesanya to finish Whittaker and think Khabib will win but won't even be a little shocked if Dustin pulls off the upset. He's one of the best fighters Khabib will have ever faced. Honestly may be the best skillsetwise that he's faced.
Adesanya and Whittaker is a bit closer because they'll trade strikes so anything could happen, but I see Dustin getting steamrolled just like everyone else. He's got a punchers chance, that's about it. I dont think he'll do as well as Iaquinta.

Adesanya and Whittaker is a bit closer because they'll trade strikes so anything could happen, but I see Dustin getting steamrolled just like everyone else. He's got a punchers chance, that's about it. I dont think he'll do as well as Iaquinta.
I think he is a better striker and harder striker than Iaquinta. I doubt their grappling is that far apart.

Still rather see Tony or JG vs Khabib but ive never underestimated Poirier. He's a great fighter.

Back