Boston on the same night as the AFC Championship?

They've already sold most tickets and are expecting a sellout.

Plus Fox will be able to push the card in front of 60 million viewers watching NFC title game.

main card starts after both games are over.

Boston is an Irish city, McGregor is Irish and has best chance to sell tickets.

This isnt hard to understand.

tom brady is irish american.

lets hope sunday is a good day for thy' irish

They've already sold most tickets and are expecting a sellout.

Plus Fox will be able to push the card in front of 60 million viewers watching NFC title game.

main card starts after both games are over.

Boston is an Irish city, McGregor is Irish and has best chance to sell tickets.

This isnt hard to understand.

Except the Pats game is on CBS so why would they help promote their rivals programming. They will have advertisements on during Seahawks game but that's early and people will forget. Also most people aren't going to watch any more sports after 6+ hours of football. I'm personally happy because I stay up late and glad I can watch fight after the game.

Isn't the NFL before the UFC? If they are the same time it's ridiculously stupid out of the UFC.

Got to love when a no account sherdoggers thinks they know more than fucking fox, lol.

Ticket prices for front row balcony seats were like $300 from Ticketmaster lol

$300

For balcony seats

The fucking Bruins and Celtics don't even charge half that

Ill be watching the Pats game and itll end right around when the main card for the UFC starts

is the pats game even on fox lol? most of the country will be shithoused by the time ufc conor comes on and wont care

At a guess, maybe they are hoping the football influences T.V ratings. Are they fighting after the game?

If so, maybe they're hoping for a big carry over audience to bump the digits and gain new fans.

Back