Borrachinha picks on against a trans guy

Would you prefer he go into the men's bathrooms and take pics with little boys in it?
What’s your point ?

Do you follow that individual story? Yaniv is clearly attracted to kids.

Im absolutely sure that at least in the men’s bathroom he would feel more intimidated to take a pic like that.

What’s your point ?

Do you follow that individual story? Yaniv is clearly attracted to kids.

Im absolutely sure that at least in the men’s bathroom he would feel more intimidated to take a pic like that.
The point is that a person like that would be just as bad going in a men's room with kids as they are in a women's room with girls.

I don't follow stories about trannies and wouldn't even see any news on them if not for Sherdog.

Maybe, but being in the men's room with kids without documenting the evidence of his pedophilia just might be worst than documenting it while in the women's room.

How about she use a single use bathroom.
And in the 99% of situations when those are not available? Should a burly bearded transman share the bathroom with your mother and daughter?

The people going into conniptions over this don't even realize they have shared public bathrooms with transgenders already and haven't noticed it.

The point is that a person like that would be just as bad going in a men's room with kids as they are in a women's room with girls.

I don't follow stories about trannies and wouldn't even see any news on them if not for Sherdog.

Maybe, but being in the men's room with kids without documenting the evidence of his pedophilia just might be worst than documenting it while in the women's room.

Thats not a tranny Sr.
That’s a male to female transgender person whatever,that got kindah of infamous in the skeptic YT circle (that I watch) for trying to sue a Brazilian waxing parlor that didn’t want to shave his junk(that is a penis BUT is not a penis because he doesn’t identify as male).

And yahh,I don’t think the main concern in there is which gender he/she/whatever uses for whatever reason may be...:rolleyes:

thammy guy (born girl): It's a right of the trans people to use the toilet according to your identity, your duty is to accept.

Borrachinha: I'm imagining... I go into the men's room and see her horse mounted in the urinal. Your narritive is so absurd that a simple joke destroys it.
View attachment 710325
Sorry, but I care even less about Brazilian identity politics than about our own American identity politics.

the same "guy" couple year ago

View attachment 710343

View attachment 710335

sexy-especial-thammy-gretchen-D_NQ_NP_798202-MLB25842279396_082017-F.jpg
Porra... what a waste. Thanks for the pics, though.

And you don’t have a problem with something like this either?View attachment 710349he says he is a girl and he is proud to take pictures inside woman’s bathrooms with little girls in it.
View attachment 710347
False equivalence. That confused former men's magazines model isn't a potential threat to men in our restrooms. Yaniv is a potential threat to women and girls in bathrooms, locker rooms and bikini wax spas, though.

How did it work out for them?
Interesting tactic when proven wrong about a simple fact: justify genocide. Shocking that you have double yellows.

Not relevant that it didn’t happen to all the Indians and Thais and others that have had it for thousands of years I guess. And of course it was prevalent in the Middle East and places in Europe as well before those super tolerant abrahamic religions took hold.

Last edited:
Transgender people have been around forever. They are just recently being accepted for who they are.

We still have a long way to go.

With all due respect to that sentiment no one has ever been accepted everywhere. Even blood families exile their own all the time. What human group can possibly be tighter than family?

Your post is fine. My point is that by minimizing the occurences of these sorts of things and by popular culture and significant portions of the political world covering for them they are being emboldened to act out their wildest bullshit, even if they know it is gross and wrong because so many people are covering for them and telling them they are awesome.
Politicization.
And
Escalation.
Is the problem.

So hes scum for his personal beliefs? What a tolerant liberal you are. One that a large population of the world sees as well.
So I'm a liberal am I? How simple the world must seem to you when everything's either black or white. Yes, he's scum for his personal beliefs. Racists, nazis, homophobes, they're all scum because of their personal beliefs.

So he should have to use the women's room? Even though it would scare the hell out of the other women?

You sure picked a weird hill to die on, dude.

he should take his shit to his own bathroom, fucking freak.

I say make a bathroom for trannies and we are done with it

It should be a double yellow offense for posting tranny pics without the NSFW tag.

Last edited:
Interesting tactic when proven wrong about a simple fact: justify genocide. Shocking that you have double yellows.

Not relevant that it didn’t happen to all the Indians and Thais and others that have had it for thousands of years I guess. And of course it was prevalent in the Middle East and places in Europe as well before those super tolerant abrahamic religions took hold.
No, he actually DIDNT show that I am wrong. He brought up an unsubstantiated claim about a single, effectively-dead culture in the face of mountains of proof that gender bending is reviled by most cultures.

I also pointed out that such behavior is least liked by masculine cultures, those being also the most successful. Not a surprising connection.

It is no surprise you paid for a Sherdog premium. You likely have to pay for friends and companions in all walks of life.

Back