Borrachinha picks on against a trans guy

Wrong, but even if you were right, how would anyone know without watching them go to the washroom? Plenty of pre-op trans people can pass for their preferred gender. Should a trans man who looks in every way like a man(but still has a vagina) be forced to use the women's room? That makes no sense at all.

A man doesn’t have a vagina, it’s not biologically possible. So there is your mistake, not believing in science.

I'm well aware there is more than " only one guy"(Also not constantly debating it)
I'm not comfortable pegging every trans person as a sex crazed freak.
I respect any opinion you have on this matter, I just have no problem with a trans person using a certain washroom,if you gotta go,you gotta go.
What's gonna stop any perv from getting their kinks even if restrictions are put in place where they can piss.
Trust me I'm no leftist, if anything I have more conservative idealogies, but I'm sure there is much bigger issues to address then where or where not someone can piss.

Your post is fine. My point is that by minimizing the occurences of these sorts of things and by popular culture and significant portions of the political world covering for them they are being emboldened to act out their wildest bullshit, even if they know it is gross and wrong because so many people are covering for them and telling them they are awesome.

A man doesn’t have a vagina, it’s not biologically possible. So there is your mistake, not believing in science.
This dude has a vagina.

buck-angel.jpg

He gets his views from tv and hollywood. If they told him humans havving sex with their dogs is love and should be accepted he will gladly promote it and agree.
You are a complete fucking moron.

Then it’s just an ugly female same as this.
a97013_g009_8-kim.jpg
So he should have to use the women's room? Even though it would scare the hell out of the other women?

You sure picked a weird hill to die on, dude.

This is a very stupid comment. They have quite literally not been around for a long time. If you idea of progress is to accept mental illness as having an effect on someone's reality...you can progress off a cliff alone. We will wait here.
Nah, they’ve been around a lot longer than Christianity, for example.

In Polynesia we’ve always had a “third gender” (fa’afafine in Samoan, Mahu in Hawaiian) and so had India I believe and I’m sure other cultures as well. They’re usually ostracized, sure, but this isn’t some new phenomenon.

So he should have to use the women's room? Even though it would scare the hell out of the other women?

You sure picked a weird hill to die on, dude.

How about she use a single use bathroom.

Your post is fine. My point is that by minimizing the occurences of these sorts of things and by popular culture and significant portions of the political world covering for them they are being emboldened to act out their wildest bullshit, even if they know it is gross and wrong because so many people are covering for them and telling them they are awesome.
I hear what you're saying and myself refuse to see them as anything else then what they were biologically born as.
You are right there is some that hide behind the P.C smoke and mirrors to carry out their perverted desires but there is also the other side that are just "normal" people trying to live their lives, that now brings up the issue of how to separate the decent ones with the ones who are trying to exploit the system.
It's a very difficult subject to try to decipher as observers trying to see the best in the world and weed out the undesirables.

I absolutely have a problem with that, but to generalize a whole group of people based off of one freak's actions is irresponsible of us as decent human beings.
The problem is,

Whatever that is,you can’t say its a freak.
Its a transgender individual who is protected by law (in some places )to do that.

If you open the exception to everybody based on what they THINK or FEEL they are/can do,you create problems to people that have nothing to do with that and you still have the high risk to let someone with bad intentions have access to places they shouldn’t have.

Last edited:
This is a very stupid comment. They have quite literally not been around for a long time. If you idea of progress is to accept mental illness as having an effect on someone's reality...you can progress off a cliff alone. We will wait here.
MtF transgenders are mentioned in the Kama Sutra so yeah they have been around for a while.

Nah, they’ve been around a lot longer than Christianity, for example.

In Polynesia we’ve always had a “third gender” (fa’afafine in Samoan, Mahu in Hawaiian) and so had India I believe and I’m sure other cultures as well. They’re usually ostracized, sure, but this isn’t some new phenomenon.
Many Indigenous North American cultures recognize non-binary gender. It's called Two-Spirit.

The problem is,

Whatever that is,you can’t say its a freak.
Its a transgender individual who is protected by law )in some places )to do that.

If you open the exception to everybody based on what they THINK or FEEL they are/can do,you create problems to people that have nothing to do with that and you still have the high risk to let someone with bad intentions have access to places they shouldn’t have.
Regardless if trans can use which ever rest room they are most comfortable with, bad people will still do bad things regardless of what ever restrictions are in place, sadly that is just human nature.

This new tranny trend is right up their with the vegans and flat earthers. Just a sign of the end of days

It's funny how the right thinks the climate change crisis is a total hoax. While living in palpable fear and anxiety over threats like white genocide and the trannypocalypse.

That's where you are wrong. Sherdog is just a place where people feel more free to speak their mind without all of the PC police. With the extreme leftist media/politics, people can't generally speak their mind freely if it is politically incorrect. As an example, consider that Trump got elected despite that anti-Trumpers were WAY more vocal than Trump supporters. "Normal" people have been told to sit down and shut up for decades by "progressive" liberals. For the most part it has worked since every time someone expresses traditional views they are labeled racist, xenophobic, homophobic, deplorable, etc... despite that most of the time those labels are not even true. They are simply tools to push a liberal agenda.
Don't want illegal immigration? Nevermind the effects on our economy/government, you must be racist
Believe that men are naturally stronger and faster than women? Nevermind biology, you are sexist
etc, etc, etc
Beliefs that come easily via observable reality (such as penis/vagina/chromosomes determining your gender) are now "wrong" because someone might be offended.
We now must conform to what someone wants their reality to be, rather than facts.

Nah, sherdog is a haven for the righties

Regardless if trans can use which ever rest room they are most comfortable with, bad people will still do bad things regardless of what ever restrictions are in place, sadly that is just human nature.
Yeah... you’re no wrong in that...

I actually think all bathrooms should be unisex. Segregated bathrooms are soooo 20th century.
Its more an etiquette issue then anything else.
Nobody wants to see that hot piece (whatever gender may be) coming out of the stool after he/she/whatever stinks the place.

Back