Borrachinha is the future

If he wasn't an insane marketing goldmine he would be fighting bums for 3-4 years like Whittaker, instead he's fighting the guy that knocked the champ all over the octagon in just over 10 pro fights

Co-signed! Louis you have good taste in fighters and in men.

You give me too much credit fam. Having a crush on a Brazilian Greek God hardly qualifies as having good test in men. It just means I have a functioning brain.

Not much defense, once that is fixed, the ruling can happen, top MW are a bit past their primes.

I love that story where he went to Costco but wasnt a member, and the register girl rang him up anyway.

It's funny. Theres some guys out there that legs just open up for. It let's you know where you stand overall.

If he was built like Bryan Barberena there would be very little hype behind this guy. He’s probably a guy who will hang around the top ten for a bit but never touch gold.

Brian is fit! You fat sherdoger!

usa-today-8268775.0.jpg

I love that story where he went to Costco but wasnt a member, and the register girl rang him up anyway.

It's funny. Theres some guys out there that legs just open up for. It let's you know where you stand overall.

Fake news, where is your SAUCE!

HESPECT costcos

Incredibly bad striking defense. He's young and can easily improve it but I'll tell ya right now that you can't beat Whittaker or Romero when you're getting hit as many times as you got hit against Uriah Hall.
TBH hall is one of the top guys of the division, and Borrachinha didn't shy away.
But I agree. Someone technically sound can beat him.

Doesn't look like it. He has a lot of hole in his games and his defend with his face style is not good in the long run.

TBH hall is one of the top guys of the division, and Borrachinha didn't shy away.
But I agree. Someone technically sound can beat him.

Yeah I don’t think people realize how dangerous Hall can be

The cashier also left him her number on the receipt. And when Ariel asked him if he gets phone numbers all the time, his answer was "not all the time, only some times". Greek God gonna Greek God, lol

<36>

Anyone else think Paulo Costa is going to run the 185 division for a long time?

Great hands, always brings the violence looking for the finish, and is clearly all natty.

I think he’s going to bust up old Yoel pretty bad with his boxing and finish him within three rounds.

I like watching him fight. Every fight I'm always afraid he's going to pop for peds. I would definitely like to see him climb the ranks to make things interesting. If he's really all he's hyped to be, I'd like to see him against Bobby Knuckles.

Back