Borrachinha is the future

Pierced7681

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
Anyone else think Paulo Costa is going to run the 185 division for a long time?

Great hands, always brings the violence looking for the finish, and is clearly all natty.

I think he’s going to bust up old Yoel pretty bad with his boxing and finish him within three rounds.

No. He's a bum.

Incredibly bad striking defense. He's young and can easily improve it but I'll tell ya right now that you can't beat Whittaker or Romero when you're getting hit as many times as you got hit against Uriah Hall.

Hard to know. His best win to date is Uriah and you definitely could see his flaws in the fight.

He's basically an inside brawler with very fast hands. Shoulderman does have nice combos, I give him that. But personally I don't think he has much power in his punches and he's very hit-table.

Obviously if he beats Yoel his stock will explode and there's no second guessing his status.

Hope he becomes champ and goes to have a good defending run, I like his agressive style which is rare today but I think its too soon to tell if he is the real deal.

No. He's a bum.
419885.jpg

If he was built like Bryan Barberena there would be very little hype behind this guy. He’s probably a guy who will hang around the top ten for a bit but never touch gold.

Hard to know. His best win to date is Uriah and you definitely could see his flaws in the fight.

He's basically an inside brawler with very fast hands. Shoulderman does have nice combos, I give him that. But personally I don't think he has much power in his punches and he's very hit-table.

Obviously if he beats Yoel his stock will explode and there's no second guessing his status.

Uriah is no joke, dude can ko anyone out of the blue like he did gayguard.

Good win for Paulo.

Uriah is no joke, dude can ko anyone out of the blue like he did gayguard.

Good win for Paulo.

It's a great win, but one good win is not much to go off of. What's his next best win? 2017 Johnny Hendricks?

I think Yoel is about to give him the James Vick treatment.

Back