Boring

Dutchbawz

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
Why would you start a ppv with a womenfight nobody cares about?

I care about it. Gadelha looked good, but I don't think she'll be able to get revenge on Jedrzejczyk.

Plenty of people care about it. The winner might get the next title shot.

I didn't really watch it either. Don't care. Not hating on women's fights I just don't care about this match.

Go away troll OP. This was a #1 contender fight.

It ended up being a shit fight because Aguilar wasn't in Gadelha's league.

What do you mean no one cares about it? I've watched this fight and the intensity really caught up to me, I've never seen such fearsome fighters. Such freak of natures, I wish I would never cross path with them. That's some serious new-breed up in the house, world-class A-level athletes (a la Lebron James, the greatest athlete ever).

I only watched the first two rounds. I don't care to watch Gadelha fight, so. I hope Joanna puts her to sleep next time.

I'm wondering why they put two fights on the main card that nobody even knows who the fighters are (the two random Brazilian fights before Shogun/Lil Nog). Who the fuck are they? Nobody wants to watch these TUF fighters on the main card until they actually do some big things in the UFC. I hate how they put these fillers on main cards. I want to watch bigger name fighters, people I/we actually know of.

Not saying the fights won't end up being good or anything, I just prefer when we actually know who the fighters are instead of a couple no-name filler fights.

This is why I miss just a few years ago when the main cards were full of fighters everybody knew, not some random dudes that are meant to just fill up the card, hooray, fighters nobody knows or cares about besides their team, friends and family. I'm soooo excited! :rolleyes:

I liked it. Claudia is a beast and Im excited to see her face Joanna again.

Go away troll OP. This was a #1 contender fight.

It ended up being a shit fight because Aguilar wasn't in Gadelha's league.

#1 contender fight in a division where most fighters have only 1 fight before fighting champions.

Good English from Claudia, I didn't expect that from her.

I was wondering what you thought TS.

If the fight in question had been Carmouche v Alexis Davis, I'd understand where you were coming from, but this was a title eliminator dude. I was excited to see how Gadelha looked, to see if she looked like a legit threat to Joanna Champion, so I can't agree with you here.

so instead they should have started it out with the TUF Brazil fights that nobody cares about?

I turned to watch soccer, the fight looked weak,,plus that one girl looked like she was wearing a black t shirt not a uniform

Back