Boring PPV

Blackjack

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
Watching this PPV tonight really makes you understand why pro wrestling changed from shoots to worked matches. The "wrestling" in this PPV just looks like squabbling. Aesthetically it just looks ugly and boring. There are no crisply executed moves and the attempts at submissions look sloppy. They do a takedown and that's about where the successfully executed wrestling moves stop. It's not entertaining. If they didn't have striking nobody would watch.

Lets hope the co main and main are also decisions! Just pile on the shit!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just wait until the Cain fight happens, it'll be the highlight of this card.

wrestlers ruin mma.. that being said Tj at least did work with his wrestling.

TJ had a solid performance it's not his fault that fight was boring

Watching this PPV tonight really makes you understand why pro wrestling changed from shoots to worked matches. The "wrestling" in this PPV just looks like squabbling. Aesthetically it just looks ugly and boring. There are no crisply executed moves and the attempts at submissions look sloppy. They do a takedown and that's about where the successfully executed wrestling moves stop. It's not entertaining. If they didn't have striking nobody would watch.

Sounds like you don't understand what you're watching. It's ok. You don't have to like it.

Lets hope the co main and main are also decisions! Just pile on the shit!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I know! There was a preliminary fight that was better. The guy that looks like Hector Lombard scored a vicious knockout.

It's alright. Nothing special so far.

Decent action.

Yea I like grappling but overall this card has been subpar. Not counting on Cruz to change that cause history shows there's a low chance of that happening.

Worst card ive seen for a while so far. 2 mains to come tho.

Sounds like you don't understand what you're watching. It's ok. You don't have to like it.

I understand it's a shoot, but without the striking, the wrestling alone wouldn't get anyone to buy it. You can understand why pro wrestling went the way it did when you look at the wrestling on this card. You don't have to like that it's worked now, but you can at least understand why.

LOL at 208, awful card. 1 fighter in each of those main card fights are coming off losses lmao!

Horrible card.

Best thing about this PPV has been Borg's scrambles and Smolka's defense and heart.

That Dillashaw performance just screamed of playing it safe. Lineker is a tough son of a bitch but my lord he looked terrible.

Kim and Tarec was one of the worst fights I've ever seen.

Need Cruz and Nunes to save this dump.

Just because you don't like something doesn't mean you don't understand it.

I can understand the Twilight movie. I still don't like it.

Its okay though, folks.

RIZIN IS ON SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNN

Yea I like grappling but overall this card has been subpar. Not counting on Cruz to change that cause history shows there's a low chance of that happening.

This is where Cruz loses his shoe in that ass.

Back