Borg got robbed

That was clearly a bad decision in my opinion.

Its annoying that Borg missed weight but that shouldn't result in poor judging.

well acording to sherdog writers the fight was close and they gave kenney the nod. so how bad was the actual robbery.

Don't worry about borg sugar daddy shaubby will pay his bills.

well acording to sherdog writers the fight was close and they gave kenney the nod. so how bad was the actual robbery.

059cb68017bcc1173cd89f343652a997.png

Did you seriously just make light of Brendan Schaub helping pay Borg's medical bills for his new-born son that almost died? That was one of the nicest things a human being has done for another human being and you just shat on it, you awesome stand-up guy.

Did you seriously just make light of Brendan Schaub helping pay Borg's medical bills for his new-born son that almost died? That was one of the nicest things a human being has done for another human being and you just shat on it, you awesome stand-up guy.

youre reaching here buddy

Borg probably gonna make 22-24k per his fight salary and then lost 20% of it while only making 22k in 2018. Rough night.
It’s almost like he should go ahead and get a real job.

i was rooting for the other guy but man i have to admit that borg won that.

Hi rookie rule # on sherdog....There are no rules!

Yea that was a pretty clear decision for Borg, but you kno Kenney had a point, gotta show some type of offense or else what are you fighting for? Takedowns and holding your man on the ground and against the cage while not doing anything shouldn't count for points and hopefully the rest of the card takes notice in how these judges will score a fight.
Thats why I have a simple system for scoring fights, who would I rather be? That guy won the round.

Huh, that may go down as one of the bigger robberies in some time.

Back