Borg got robbed

"Whaaat!! Daaamn!!" How can you complain when you miss weight then try to hug your opponent?

One of the worst decisions ever.

Last edited:
Holy shit
He did more takedowns, but was unable to keep the opponent on the ground. When it came to actual grappling on the ground, though, I think Kenney put Borg in more threatening situations, which is why he won.
<{1-10}>

Good fight in any case, don't care about who wins or loses, because the viewers have already won watching that beautiful, high paced wrestling.

30 - 27

One judge had it 30 - 27..

giphy.gif

Absolute robbery.

I think MMA judging might be the easiest profession in the world.

You obviously need zero qualification, can fuck off and do whatever you want during work, and you don't even need to have eyes.

One of the worst decisions I’ve ever seen

Borg won the fight.

Forking over your purse is the punishment and he paid that

Good decision, fat shit that misses weight in multiple weight classes and tries to use his weight advantage to dry hump his opponents.

Bog the cheater got what he deserved.

lol i gave up long time ago
just here for the lolz

Yea that was a pretty clear decision for Borg, but you kno Kenney had a point, gotta show some type of offense or else what are you fighting for? Takedowns and holding your man on the ground and against the cage while not doing anything shouldn't count for points and hopefully the rest of the card takes notice in how these judges will score a fight.

That wasnt even close, fuck thats a tough one.

Borg probably gonna make 22-24k per his fight salary and then lost 20% of it while only making 22k in 2018. Rough night.

I think MMA judging might be the easiest profession in the world.

You obviously need zero qualification, can fuck off and do whatever you want during work, and you don't even need to have eyes.

Sign me the fuck up. I guarantee I'll be a better Judge than have the fuckwits that score these fights.

He'll also be fired now,

Any Flyweight that loses is getting cut.

Yeah and the other guy nothing, literally nothing.

1 > 0
He actually had top position for way longer than borg, attempted a few submissions and outlanded him on the feet. I don't know the scoring criteria anymore, does taking somebody down for a few seconds even score any points anymore?

What did Borg do besides landing double legs? He got his back taken just about every time. He did nothing to win.

karma for missing weight i guess....in a higher weight class to

Back