Boremier does it again

Looking at Jone's track record of wins isn't this just another hopeful statement where one refuses to give Jones, who refuses to lose, the benefit of the doubt? Oh, I know? Another 'he's never face a fighter like this, response will be your answer, yeah?

Was he going to be able to drop down to LHW without compromising his performance? That was the ONLY question mark as far as being able to dominate at LHW with his stellar wrestling and dangerous stand up.

I just don't see Jones, Gus or anybody being able to deal with DC. He WILL take them down at will.

Was he going to be able to drop down to LHW without compromising his performance? That was the ONLY question mark as far as being able to dominate at LHW with his stellar wrestling and dangerous stand up.

I just don't see Jones, Gus or anybody being able to deal with DC. He WILL take them down at will.

I can respect that opinion. I give it to Jones because he has an adaptability to adversity that is quite uncredited. I think to stop him you'll have to put him to sleep.

Could you get any more boring...this thread is boring...

Cain and Cormier have combined their wall and stall to produce two extremely "dominating" fights lol.

Back