Boremier does it again

lol... Cormier outclasses Nelson and people get mad. JDS hit Roy with the kitchen sink and he couldn't stop him. He also took some real shots in return late. Cormier barely was touched and won easily. If you're mad about this, you're a bitch.

Many of you are frothing at the mouth to find reasons to dislike Cormier. I still hope he stays in HW and he is still a threat for the belt.

I thought it was somewhat of a boring fight also, but Cormier is going to be a tough LHW. I think he will be fighting Jon sometime next year. I liked his shot at Jon.

Another fight where Cormier promises he'll be more exciting next time

Did you miss that amazing show of wrestling in the first round? Those trips and singles were freaking sexy!

Theyd get more PPV buys with having someone like Nelson as comain. Hes one of the most popular fighters in the UFC b/c of all the fatasses that support him

Nelson didn't do SHIT! DC was throwing combos, TDs, and kicks. Nelson was just getting tagged and trying to set up a right hand.

DC is still putting it together. Considering the weight drop he's looking awesome and will destroy JJ.

It was his first fight in the UFC, it was a co main event, and He did what he needed to do to win.

He fought a very smart fight, and I hope he goes down to LHW and gets a potential title shot in the future.

lol... Cormier outclasses Nelson and people get mad. JDS hit Roy with the kitchen sink and he couldn't stop him. He also took some real shots in return late. Cormier barely was touched and won easily. If you're mad about this, you're a bitch.

Thank you. This forum is so ridiculous at times.

Sounds like a name out of the Lord of the Rings.

Meh, it was an okay fight. It wasn't that boring. Rory/Ellenberger was much much worse.

DC is still putting it together. Considering the weight drop he's looking awesome and will destroy JJ.

Looking at Jone's track record of wins isn't this just another hopeful statement where one refuses to give Jones, who refuses to lose, the benefit of the doubt? Oh, I know? Another 'he's never face a fighter like this, response will be your answer, yeah?

Lol at people blaming Nelson. He's a mid tier fighter at best, but just like with Mir, out of all the times I've seen Roy get his ass beat, this was the least amount of ass-kickery.

So you think he was boring? Ok make a 3 point bullet point on what he should have done to make it less boring.

Point out what he didn't do, that he should've done. I want concrete, tangible examples (so saying "he should've just done more" doesn't cut it).

He was in there throwing everything, so I don't know what more you want. He wasn't evasive, tentative, or was running away the whole time. Notice, the three examples I just gave are typically traits you would see in fighters that most people do in fact consider boring.

How can you add to that list? I blew up your argument. Game over.

Back