Borderlands :handsome edition

I'm getting it. I only played the original Borderlands, it was great. This is a great deal for me.

I'm getting it day one. A shame they're leaving the first game out tho

Starting to get sick of remasters, unless they remaster fallout 3, I might be done buying them.

So glad I didn't purchase pre-sequel.

This is right up my alley. Loved BL 1 but never got around to the 2nd or 3rd. I'll probably pick this up during a lull in gaming sometime this year.

I skipped the Pre-sequel because I was hoping it would hit current gen. Glad I waited, love me some BL1/2. I did the same thing with The Last of Us and I'm glad I waited to play it fresh on the PS4.

Yea day one buy. I'm ok with 1 being left out me and my ex beat it a long time ago and loved it. Me and my new GF started borderlands 2 but I sold my 360 and she actually was kind of pissed she liked the game. So this will be good news for her.

Highly considering getting the Claptrap in a box Edition.

Happy I was slow about picking up the Presequel on Steam and missed out, now.

Is Borderlands a Raiding game with missions as well as a campaign, kind of like Destiny?

Not really. It's open world with a main campaign and tons of side quests. There is optional "raid" bosses where you need co-op, but not necessary to finish the campaign.

You don't launch missions like in Destiny, you just select a quest in your queue and head off to the proper quest markers.

Prolly end up buying this since I love Borderlands games but havent played any of the DLC
Played those on PS3 though so I'll have to start em again on my Xbone so I wont buy it for a couple years until Ive forgotten enough about the games to make me want to play em again

Not really. It's open world with a main campaign and tons of side quests. There is optional "raid" bosses where you need co-op, but not necessary to finish the campaign.

You don't launch missions like in Destiny, you just select a quest in your queue and head off to the proper quest markers.

Sounds like a Fallout 3 type of gameplay, yes?

Similar in the quest and open world system. The gameplay on the FPS side of things is way smoother. Think of it like Fallout 3 is an RPG with FPS elements and Borderlands is a FPS with RPG elements.

The loot system in Borderlands is designed to be way over the top, there are a ridiculous amount guns/upgrades that are randomly generated. If you like the PVE portion of Destiny, you'll love Borderlands. Borderlands does have PvP arenas, but the skill upgrades are balanced for PVE so from what I understand PvP can be pretty lopsided. I'm not a PvP guy, so maybe someone else can speak better to that.

No way
Gameplay in Fallout 3 sucks this game is amazing
Nonstop spills, chils and thrills on a speeding out of control rollercoaster of chaos and explosions!!

Also "free" on PS+

Anyone know if you can use mouse and keyboard for the PS4 version?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back