Booster reactions

GSP_37

Plutonium Belt
@plutonium
Reaction score
Who got the COVID booster shot? How was the reaction compared to the 2nd shot?

I noticed when you make the appointment, they distinguish 3rd shot separate from booster, so I'm guessing might not be the same dose.

I noticed when you make the appointment, they distinguish 3rd shot separate from booster, so I'm guessing might not be the same dose.
Which site are you using? Whose first two shots did you get?

Pfizer should be a full dose, Moderna should be a half dose. I went Pfizer, Pfizer, Moderna and had very few side effects. Basically just a sore arm, although none of my reactions for the first two shots were too bad.

So just a one day tiredness like after the 2nd dose?

My vaccine card doesn't have blank space for a 3rd entry.

Pfizer should be a full dose, Moderna should be a half dose. I went Pfizer, Pfizer, Moderna and had very few side effects. Basically just a sore arm, although none of my reactions for the first two shots were too bad.
Was just out with a chick who got her Moderna booster yesterday and is fine, a few with the Pfizer I've known it wiped them out for a few hours.

I cant get it until march but the 2nd dose had me sick AF for almost 2 days I called out work.

So just a one day tiredness like after the 2nd dose?

My vaccine card doesn't have blank space for a 3rd entry.
My vaxx card has space for at least 4 shots I forget the exact number

Only a sore arm with First two Moderna and Moderna booster.

Only a sore arm with First two Moderna and Moderna booster.
Any chance at some point prior you took Capt America's super soldier serum before the COVID vaccine?

One thing I can appreciate about Sherdog is that they allow us to discuss this, regardless of if this devolves into a shitshow.

Other "bought" sites like Reddit or YouTube (or any of the social media ones) do not allow dissenting opinions. You can only post shit like "I got muh shot everybody, and you should too!"

No booster yet, not due until March, second doze (Pfizer) made me a bit tired but that’s about it.

Got the Moderna booster.

It was basically half of what the second shot was as far as fatigue/grogginess.

No big deal.

I had my Pfizer booster about two weeks ago. Felt fine, no side effects. Got my flu shot at the same time.

I had no side effects from my first dose, but had insomnia the might if the 2nd dose and was tired the next day. So hard to say if it was related. My arm was generally sore for a day after my second dose and sore to the touch at the injection site for like 2 weeks.

Had first 2 shots of Astrazenneca. 2 was fine , first made me achy , headache and tired for about 12 hours the next day. Couple of paracetamol sorted it.

The Moderna booster , my arm /shoulder hurt within 5 minutes and felt stiff . Felt fine the rest of the day then did the ironing early the next morning then suddenly felt very tired, cold and achy. Ended up spending the day under covers reading on my Kindle...couple of paracetamol helped again.

Back