Boom Roasted! Ben Askren Puts Chances of Platinum Perry Homeless in Ten Years at 50% Minimum

I love me some Mike Perry but he's the last person who should be calling anyone a bum.

I didn't know askren was awake yet lol

Mike Perry reminds me of Robert De Niro in Cape Fear

Tell me ben is wrong

Got rekt in the ufc but his smack talk is goat tier for me. 90% of the glory of the masvidal ko was simply from how askren set it all up with smack talk, the hype going into that fight was a beautiful thing

DependableBoringHumpbackwhale-size_restricted.gif

Askren is correct. When everyone is done playing kids games and start working like a grown up I doubt Perry will be successful.

LOL Ben wants an easy fight after he gets his new hip... and I don't blame him.

Last edited:
Tell me ben is wrong

Got rekt in the ufc but his smack talk is goat tier for me. 90% of the glory of the masvidal ko was simply from how askren set it all up with smack talk, the hype going into that fight was a beautiful thing
Leading Up to the fight there wasnt that much hype. Most people including sherdog expected Askren to lay in top of Mas for the UD. Just read some old posts. A few people thought Mas had a chance to keep it standing and outbox him but that was a minor group and the hype overall was pretty low considering they had legitimate beef.

Last edited:
What are the odds Platinum smashes Askrens new hips into smitherines

I know it's a joke and all, but there's a lot of athletes, particularly fighters, who don't plan that far ahead and don't make the best financial decisions. I sincerely hope he does enough to set himself up for the future when he can't fight anymore. Perry's style certainly doesn't lend itself to longevity - he seems like a nice enough guy, just not the brightest spark.

Askren showing off that GOAT level twitter game. One thing he isn't is a bum. That guy made a heck a lot of money with his talent. He's just not a UFC level fighter. Not a top 15 one anyways. He talks like a world champion and fights more like CM Punk. If it wasn't for Herb he would be 0-3 in the UFC.

Back