News Boom! Nick Diaz back in Action UFC 266

tumblr_ly9kvyjZwc1qa295zo1_500.gif

Rogan whilst Nick is complaining to John McCarthy about Anderson not engaging
<30>
"This is the greatest thing I have ever seen!"

<mma3>

Nick has had so many cool moments, I don't know why the UFC is always posting that stupid clip of him lying down

Hopefully he is back for good.

Robbie is great and all but he's had his time and I wouldn't mind the most spectacular Nick win possible

glad hes back but not if the ufc decides to waste his name on building no name up and comers or giving him bad match ups. we dont want to see diaz beat down by some top tier wrestler whos intent is to not engage or close his career out on losses to people who aren't established. robbie wis a perfect fight to make . win or lose it needs to follow the same formula. other fights that make sense are deigo 2 , condit 2, masvidal. matt brown and wonder boy could be entertaining and not really mismatches too. wideman is big for diaz but would be a good close out fight on his return contract. dan hardy is another name you could have thrown in the mix. Ufc can't be alll about the next big thing every time. they need to respect and treat the established talent like they are legends of the game. pride did a much better job of this than the ufc does. if you've made your name in fighting you deserve to not get thrown to the wolves on your way out the door plus the right match ups sell better. you don't have to treat it like if they can't beat someone like kazmat they need to do something else.

the funniest part of that is big john trying to force nick into silva's counter striking game. big john is a fucking moron

He is overrated af

?

Is or was?

How is he overrated now and by whom? No one expects much.

Was, he fought the running man, Condit and then went to decision with the WW GOAT then fought the juiced out of his gills MW GOAT. Prior to that he was on an 11 fight win streak.

I'd say he was fairly rated back in the day.

And using that clip to hype a fight. Like I'm going to pay money to see Nick taunt and not do shit an entire fight.

To be fair the reason he did that during the fight was that Silva refused to engage. Just like Condit.

nick diaz hasn't won a fight in ten years
and hasn't beat a top 5 opponent ever

his entire career is selling wolf tickets with a fake mexican fake ganster fake vegan gimmick

To be fair the reason he did that during the fight was that Silva refused to engage. Just like Condit.
Nick was getting beat up in that fight lol.did you see his eye after?

Nick was getting beat up in that fight lol.did you see his eye after?

the Diaz brothers get swelling and bleeding from strong winds. I wouldn't say beat up at all. He got popped a couple of times.

I expected more from Silva given all the steroids he was on.

I actually want to see this but I will likely regret it. Nick really seems to have been living rough during his hiatus and I have a hard time seeing him performing on a decent level. Robbie hasn't looked bad per se, he's just been very gun-shy since his KO loss to Tyron.

I actually want to see this but I will likely regret it. Nick really seems to have been living rough during his hiatus and I have a hard time seeing him performing on a decent level. Robbie hasn't looked bad per se, he's just been very gun-shy since his KO loss to Tyron.
Does he still do those triathlons? If so, he should be in great shape.

Back