Bookmark this thread: UFC 200 prediction

if dana were to ever stack the card for 200 then i can only expect that he would jack the price through the roof as well. i predict the first $100 ppv for ufc 200

Chris Weidman vs Ronaldo Souza MW Championship
Ronda Rousey vs Cristiane Santos WBW Championship
Fedor Emelianko vs Frank Mir
Vitor Belfort vs Lyoto Machida
Rory MacDonald vs Kelvin Gastelum

Antonio Silva vs Josh Barnett
Edson Barboza vs Thiago Alves
Derek Brunson vs Thales Leites
Thomas Almeida vs Michael McDonald
Jessica Aguilar vs Michelle Waterson

Patrick Cummins vs Ryan Bader
Ian McCall vs Dustin Ortiz

very unrealistic, but I'm expecting 200 to be stacked to the gills with ranked fighters fighting early on the prelims

Would buy!

I think we should just have all rematches and re-re-matches because... that's the way the UFC rolls dont ya know?

You all know you'd be down for Cain vs JDS IV

very unrealistic, but I'm expecting 200 to be stacked to the gills with ranked fighters fighting early on the prelims

I'd rather not have women on the main card of UFC 200, although I do enjoy WMMA. Otherwise, I like where your head is at with your card.

I love the Fedor vs Mir suggestion. I think Mir will shock a lot of people if that fight happens. He's still semi-fresh. Fedor is over the hill.

Machida/Belfort and MacDonald/Gastellum are great matchups too.

You think Ronda/Cyborg happens and its gonna co main under Weidman/Jacare?

If Ronda/Cyborg happens its gonna main event and if its co main event its only gonna co main event under a GSP/Anderson or Fedor/Anderson fight and I think it would main event over both.

But weidman/Jacare is a good fight but on its own PPV its lucky if it does 400k, not a chance in hell thats the main event.

Realistic possible card would be

Ronda/Cyborg
Jones/DC
Anderson vs Bisping

I think thats a top 3 that is reasonable and possible.

Then you can maybe add in CM Punk and then a fun fight to kick things off, could be anything.

But if they have Ronda/Cyborg and Jones/DC and got Anderson to come back vs Bisping or Sonnen 3 the chances of them throwing a Fedor or probably even CM Punk are slim.

Lot of guys to pay, probably would figure ROnda/Cyborg, Jones and anderson just like 100 had three big fights are enough to put the card over and sell it.

If you had those three fights then you fill the rest with good top 15 guys and fighters you want to showcase.

lol @ ronda not being no the card.

that should be a lock.

Realistic possible card would be

Ronda/Cyborg
Jones/DC
Anderson vs Bisping

I think thats a top 3 that is reasonable and possible.

Then you can maybe add in CM Punk and then a fun fight to kick things off, could be anything.

But if they have Ronda/Cyborg and Jones/DC and got Anderson to come back vs Bisping or Sonnen 3 the chances of them throwing a Fedor or probably even CM Punk are slim.

Lot of guys to pay, probably would figure ROnda/Cyborg, Jones and anderson just like 100 had three big fights are enough to put the card over and sell it.

If you had those three fights then you fill the rest with good top 15 guys and fighters you want to showcase.

andersons suspended for a year

andersons suspended for a year

True which means Jan 31st 2016 he's free to fight.

his suspension doesnt start when he went to hearing, its a year from when he failed the test, he's free to fight come Feb.

http://www.mmafighting.com/2015/8/1...pended-one-year-for-failed-ufc-183-drug-tests

The NAC handed down the sentencing at a hearing Thursday in Las Vegas. Silva's suspension is retroactive to Jan. 31, meaning he'll be permitted to return to professional fighting on Jan. 31, 2016 as long as he provides a clean drug test. Silva is also required to reimburse the commission for legal and additional testing fees.

Connor vs aldo 2
Jones vs fedor
Lawler vs Gsp
Who cares after that

Conor vs Edgar - Featherweight title
Ronda vs Kat/Tate/no name/I doubt it's cyborg
Fedor vs Arvoski/Mir winner
CM PUNK vs Jason Thacker
Rory McDonald vs Gastelum

Aldo vs McGregor (something will happen before December)
Miesha vs Ronda III
Rumble vs Bones Jones
Faber vs Almeida
Punk vs Anthony Christodoulou

Back