bookmaker welcome offers (advice needed)

piglord

Black Belt
Reaction score
sup guys as some of you know i promote for ohmbet as well as some other books.

i'm looking to get some unique welcome offers to entice new sign ups. every book has the same bullshit matched free bet but it's not enough of an incentive, people would rather just use their existing book that they find most convenient.

so i'm wondering what kind of welcome offer would you say is irresistible?

some of my ideas

• 20-50$ free bet with no deposit required
  • ridiculous price offer but for small stakes (i'm trying to get gustafsson at +2500 for new customers)
  • unusual prop bets (we had gunnar sub at +300 the other day when it was +135 elsewhere)
if you have an idea for an amazing welcome offer let me know - all thoughts appreciated.

The free bet sounds the best for me, more of the bookies double your first deposit, but the free bet for new customers without a deposit is something that i havent seen a lot.

The free bet sounds the best for me, more of the bookies double your first deposit, but the free bet for new customers without a deposit is something that i havent seen a lot.

thanks that was also my fav idea. are you from bulgaria btw? is mma a popular sport there?

Yes, i am from Sofia, Bulgaria. The mma sport is getting bigger every year, but still not very popular between the casual sport fans, boxing is a lot more popular.

The free bet without deposit required is a good one. Another one, more tempting(and perhaps more likely) are welcome offers like deposit 300, get Another 300 to play for with some sort of requirements needed. Usually those deposit X get additional Y to play for are rubish small stakes.

I like the free bet a lot. Also what about referral bonuses? Like a free 50$ bet if you refer other new signees? Idk if BM already does that or not.

The free bet without deposit required is a good one. Another one, more tempting(and perhaps more likely) are welcome offers like deposit 300, get Another 300 to play for with some sort of requirements needed. Usually those deposit X get additional Y to play for are rubish small stakes.

hey man what country are you from? american books tend to have more ridiculous rollover requirements whereas the euro books usually don't have a requirement (but lower free bet).

hey man what country are you from? american books tend to have more ridiculous rollover requirements whereas the euro books usually don't have a requirement (but lower free bet).
Sweden. European bookies do requirements but it's usally just like 6x. It's a non issue for me though. I used to go through bookies just for this specific offer a decade ago. I've never needed more than two weeks to clear any requirements, small or big.

In all honesty, it's not particularly tempting. 25% is not generous, most offers like this are 50% if not 100%. If you are asking me specifically I wouldn't bother with redbet as they have very low limits.

alright good to know - yeah 100% is what i'm going to aim for.

@Jordan3399 @Xuh if you guys have any welcome bonus you'd like for when ohmbet launches in the uk let me know and i'll see if i can make it happen.

@Jordan3399 @Xuh if you guys have any welcome bonus you'd like for when ohmbet launches in the uk let me know and i'll see if i can make it happen.
Can't think of anything specific or unusual, any kind of free bet offer is always good tbh. Do you have any idea when the UK launch will be?

Can't think of anything specific or unusual, any kind of free bet offer is always good tbh. Do you have any idea when the UK launch will be?

should be early january but i'll get a precise date soon dude

Back