Bookies believe that CM Punk is favorite to win his next MMA bout against respectable wrestler

He insulted many people by joking about suicide and he makes hella funny videos bro on the youtube.
lZ7dzeB.png

Find me this Fkers funniest video so I know if he is funny or just another young twat with bricks for brains

I'd fuck em both up same time if bare knuckle Vale Tudo rules, now that's a fight for DAZN or whomever to put on. MMA they can tag team or alt in after I tap the first one out.

Assumed that KSI or whatever is some wanna be rapper am I right?

Fuk ya youngins get off my lawn!

Find me this Fkers funniest video so I know if he is funny or just another young twat with bricks for brains

I'd fuck em both up same time, now that's a fight for DAZN or whomever to put on
Bro the guy sucks. Can I get the fight after you fuck him up? Not cutting anyweight either he can see me at 205. Fuck that guy. He can wrestle some I guess to be nice. He can't box for shit. I don't consider this fighter bashing either Sherdog mods....He's not an MMA fighter. Would never boast about beating a legitimate MMA fighter but Paul would get subbed by most blue belts and KTFO by anyone who grew up boxing etc. Can we get Jeremy Stephens vs Logan Paul.At any weight. <36>

Last edited:
I ain't hatin on Punk he seems alright

But after I made this call out vid sayin i would somehow cut to 185, he announced he was going 170

Seriously what event is Logan fella fighting Punk is that real? He can kinda punch, and looks like he can wrestle, so yeah idk....punk has heart though....depends on the blood thirstiness of the ref...maybe he don't call it punk could get 3rd rd sub after getting his ass handed to him badly

Yo, WTF...I'm like 4 min into funniest HL's and haven't laughed once....

I'll punch his mouth for free fook this guy

I'll beat HIm then CM Punk Back to BACK BARE KNUCKLE VALE TUDO UFC 1 RULES someone book that shit and make that kinda event happen. I'm talking drag one out, introduce other in, and say Go again!

I'll beat HIm then CM Punk Back to BACK BARE KNUCKLE VALE TUDO UFC 1 RULES someone book that shit and make that kinda event happen.
You seem like a HW Brown Belt grappler?

Plenty of fights in the UFC for you dude, these guys are only like 155/170 and I doubt they are even blue belt tbh

I ain't hatin on Punk he seems alright

But after I made this call out vid sayin i would somehow cut to 185, he announced he was going 170

Seriously what event is Logan fella fighting Punk is that real? He can kinda punch, and looks like he can wrestle, so yeah idk....punk has heart though....depends on the blood thirstiness of the ref...maybe he don't call it punk could get 3rd rd sub after getting his ass handed to him badly

Fuck that I'm not cutting weight for those guys hypothetically. It would be a fight they would never take in the first place. I guess CM Punk tried his best don't really dislike him. Paul done fucked up mocking the suicide forrest. He's a young YT sensation so I don't really expect much class.

I'll beat HIm then CM Punk Back to BACK BARE KNUCKLE VALE TUDO UFC 1 RULES someone book that shit and make that kinda event happen. I'm talking drag one out, introduce other in, and say Go again!
You have talked a lot of wild shit but I would my house on you vs Paul.

Fuck that, I'm old...and want to beat young dumb ass like him, just tweeted his ass

I think he said he was 193. Good enough, let's go to a bare knuckle state, and make some bare knuckle Vale Tudo happen.
I'm serious one than another, who or what the fuck is a KSI, he can get fucked too.

3 in 1 night, Diggstown Like, Wolfman got Bite, Fuck these Mites

I made my self familiar with these two after I noticed Dillion Dannie chiming in on the action. I have a thing for cringy trollishness.

Their fights were not the best boxing fights as expected given their experience level but what made it interesting to me was they weren’t some joe shmoes they had millions to work with and both built up legitimate camps and trained and ate like real fighters. This wasn't some Brock Lesnar shit where they didn’t have sparring partners hit them in the face . They also have annoying fan bases who would harass them until the day they died for losing. So there was some entertainment value and interest there.

I also found the sheer number of non boxing fans watching this event to be significantly interesting and could have set a trend in place for a continuation of fights like these to bring more attention to the sports.

I think Logan lost the first and won the second. Both were given to the other guy basically spoiling Logan’s plans of asking for a ufc fight. Maybe there was a slight chance if he won. Neither looked to impressive it was just interesting watching it for all the reasons above.

I’m not sure the same interest can be generated if he was to fight cm punk. Especially after losing.

I don’t think he would do well in mma. Neither YouTube guy gave off the vibe they were a true fighter. Maybe if he goes through Bellator and can use supps more. I would describe Logan’s movement and punches as loose and inefficient. He doesn’t take a hit well and his overconfidence leads to low fight iq and improper pacing.

if he beats punk with high school wrestling and the same level of training I feel bad for punk. Especially since he’s got so many years in Logan. I don’t think it’s even wise for punk to take the fight. He’s done so much damage to his health and spine through this failed journey he’s on. It’s a fail if your body is fucked that’s why I can’t listen to old jiujitsu guys talk it up anymore. No jiujitsu did more harm to you than it did good shut up. You can’t blindly justify stupid training practices and say having your spine destroyed was worth it. Most of these guys are miserable. Stick to YouTube is what I say

I just wanted to know if this fool was really fighting CM punk so I could bet lol.

Seriously how many years what were this unfanny assclown's wrestling creds? He's pretty athletic, but damn he isn't funny.

Like my grappling vids are pretty much aimed at purple and up, some pro's and black belts like my shit a lot. White belt Sherbros can't get shit. Need one thing step by step paint by numbers 3 min attn span max.

There's a youtuber that sucks balls teaching EVERYTHING wrong, like his is shit, literally everything, and he has a bunch of views teaching even guillotine defense wrong. Like everything he ever put out is fucking horrible.

It's like this guy must make shit for 12 yr olds and that gets you somewhere.

Everyone's IQ was already SHIT and now y'all dumb as fucks. literally. AVG IQ must have dropped from 100 to 80 through social engineering and water/food/air poisoning in America especially.

In before the CM Punk uppercut gif.

So after I made this thread I finally decided to watch for the first time one of his videos on YT. Stopped on throwing biggest party video. His demographic must be kids between 14-21. I myself didn't find his video funny or interesting.

Didn't pro wrestlers fight in pride all the time? Why are people still so worked up over this?

Dillon and Paul and whatever dumb ass young punks....3 in a row bare knuckle Vale Tudo........

Y'all tune in for that right?

Can One Old Crotchety Hairy Man, take out 3 young punks back to back?

Wolfman vs Punks 3 on 1 as Bare Knuckle Vale Tudo Returns in a unique Format!

Back