Book the rematch, Dana

Sticko

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
That was a robbery. Espino won rounds 1 and 3. What an unsatisfying ending.

Let Romanov heal up from whatever bullshit leg injury he's claiming he had and then run it back.

I went back to kitchen to finish up and missed it...it wasn't a groin strike stoppage?

I do wanna see the rematch personally. It probably would be a close fight again.

Ref should have deduced a point from Espino on round 3
The perfect score card would be

10-9 Espino
10-9 Romanov
9-9

Outcome wouldn't be any different. Those were bombs that guy threw from top position in round two.

What is it with Moldovans and winning fights by getting fouled?

#prayforiuri
#prayforromanov

It absolutely was. Technical split decision for Romanov.

I wasn't inspecting much from Romanov from his physique but it looked like he was about to take him out before the balls

Outcome wouldn't be any different. Those were bombs that guy threw from top position in round two.
And yet, Espino blocked most of them, ate the rest like tictacs and escaped the position on his own. Romanov was gassing and Espino was about to take advantage.

Yes let's blame the guy who got kneed in the balls.
I mean, if he can't continue he can't continue, but he was saying he couldn't straighten his leg. I would like to know how getting kneed in the balls causes that to happen.

I mean, if he can't continue he can't continue, but he was saying he couldn't straighten his leg. I would like to know how getting kneed in the balls causes that to happen.

really man, when you get kneed in the balls, you can't even move, you think him saying he can't straighten his leg is wierd after getting nutshoted by 258pounds fighter ?

That was a robbery. Espino won rounds 1 and 3. What an unsatisfying ending.

Let Romanov heal up from whatever bullshit leg injury he's claiming he had and then run it back.
Espino will be 41 by then. spare the old man from another technical loss.

really man, when you get kneed in the balls, you can't even move, you think him saying he can't straighten his leg is wierd after getting nutshoted by 258pounds fighter ?
Yes, I think it's weird. After five minutes, your knee doesn't work? Why does one knee work and not the other? He was clearly in a lot of pain, but I would like to hear more about exactly what was going on with his leg.

Yes, I think it's weird. After five minutes, your knee doesn't work? Why does one knee work and not the other? He was clearly in a lot of pain, but I would like to hear more about exactly what was going on with his leg.
Wouldn't be surprised if he damaged it when espino was outwrestling him

Maybe he got kneed more in the one side of the testicles man, I mean, it's really the question of whether he was really fucked, not if he was fucked he wouldn't be able to straighten his leg after getting nutshoted in the balls by 258pound trained fighter. I find it odd that you find it odd man.

Yes let's blame the guy who got kneed in the balls.

This sterling, all over again. <sarcasm>Of course he should he get up and fight despite not being able to walk cause the knee hit so sweet. Corward!! </sarcasm> I imagine if he has surgery for a ruptured testicle people will be demanding medical reports to prove it.

I also thought it was definitely 1 round a piece and the third was so hard to score with so little of round gone and the knee ending it.

Personally I don't care if they run it back or not, just a close fight and has no effect on standing etc.

To be clear, I absolutely think Romanov milked it HARD. However he didn't knee himself in the nuts. I think Espino was the way fresher fighter and the 3rd round would have been one way traffic. Neither guy's stock dropped and they both had their moments.

Back