Book Overeem vs JDS

hasar

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
This is what fans wants to see for many years. But I am afraid Reem might pull back. If he gets out this time I am certain that he is really avoiding Cigano.

This is a great fight and I hope they don't beat around the bush making it happen, knowing are luck with fights like this Overeem would sign to fight a lower tier fighter first only to get KTFO then cut before the JDS fight could happen

Why would you book your biggest money/ppv fight you could possible make (Reem VS Cain) against a guy they will never give a shot to again if Cain is champ?

The fight is awesome but they should give Reem on fight to get him a title shot. And then fight JDS after the title shot. That's just my opinion because the HW division is dried up right now for challengers to Cain.

Last edited:
This fight might be cursed. But why always Reem hurts first. Not JDS.

The Reem himself probably doesn't want to fight JDS.

JDS broke his hand, he wont be cleared to fight for a couple months

I think they make Stipe v JDS after Stipe beats Fabio and Junior heals up.

Why would you book your biggest money/ppv fight you could possible make (Reem VS Cain) against a guy they will never give a shot to again if Cain is champ?

The fight is awesome but they should give Reem on fight to get him a title shot. And then fight JDS after the title shot. That's just my opinion because the HW division is dried up right now for challengers to Cain.

This. The division is lacking and this makes sense. But, I can't wait for that fight to actually happen!!

I would love to see JDS destroy Overeem. Reem though just isn't going to sign up for that fight.

ufc are prolly desperate to get Reem to a shitle tot so it won't happen anytime soon

Problem is his next opponent might KO him again. Mir is worst guy in top ten. Other top 10 fighters all capable of finishing Reem.

If he defeats Schaub, Arlovski vs JDS would be a dream fight. Obviously Arlovski isn't the same fighter he used to be, but I'd still love to see them in the cage together.

want this fight to happen but it never does

Reem vs jds in japan. Sounds good to me.

Back