Bono from U2 loses his voice

No-talent George Clooney is number 2 on the list? Unbelievable! At least Bono has some fucking talent.

Clooney sold that liquor company for a boatload of cash and then gave a bunch of the profits to all his friends who helped him when he was a struggling actor.

Bono and U2 dodge taxes in Ireland by moving money to tax haven countries.

Who's the bigger cunt now?

Lol. You think I’m mad? Whatever dude. You need to educate yourself.

<{Heymansnicker}> Where is your Wikipedia link explaining this theory ??

<36> You still think U2 is the party that embedded their album in the iPhone !! WRONG.

34g9fle.jpg
Take this " L " like a man. Sounds like YOU need to educate yourself on the subject of your OP.

<{Heymansnicker}> Where is your Wikipedia link explaining this theory ??

<36> You still think U2 is the party that embedded their album in the iPhone !! WRONG.

34g9fle.jpg
Take this " L " like a man. Sounds like YOU need to educate yourself on the subject of your OP.
I really don’t understand where you are going with this? You celebrate imagined internet wins? You think you won something here?

m96jjd.jpg

I really don’t understand where you are going with this? You celebrate imagined internet wins? You think you won something here?

<{CMPALM}> Deekhead, U2 didn't load their album onto the Iphone, APPLE DID.

<{hughesimpress}> Either get over it or consult Wikipedia again to make yourself feel better.

Bonio also holds many shares in Apple. Hence why he was happy for them to push his insipid bollocks onto your phone.

They have an extensive catalog and their older stuff sees a lot of airplay. The rock station we listen to at work always plays a few U2 songs every day.

Also, their shows sell out, and they charge hundreds of dollars a ticket.

I haven't liked anything they've done since a couple of songs on Rattle and Hum (love everything from Joshua Tree going backwards) and I'm amazed anyone has enjoyed anything they've done in the past twenty years.

Also, Bono's transformation to total douchebag has made it very difficult to enjoy even the older songs I loved.

Achtung_Baby.png

<5>

Bono isn't as clean as you seem to think he is.

As for the free album, I never wanted it, and it automatically loaded to my phone and inserted itself into my playlists. It was pretty intrusive.

Bono is like modern day Jesus you clown. There is zero possibility that he has ever done anything considered a sin.

It just gave itself to you inside your music programs?

terrible!

tenor.gif

Gorillas loose!

choot-em.jpg

Yeah fuck U2 for being generally good people who actually put their money where their mouth is on issues! And fuck them even more for having the audacity to provide us with a free fucking album?

Disgusting behavior. I'm glad Bono is fucked up so he can't do any more good deeds.
I'm a huge U2 fan but cannot abide what Bono does.

He goes around country to country pressuring them to pay a certain percent of the tax payer money to the causes he supports but first made sure that he and U2 moved all their earnings to tax havens where it was guaranteed none of their earnings would be taken for those same causes.

He has got more money than he will spend and should happily contribute taxes to his home nation where it can be spread around.

I'm a huge U2 fan but cannot abide what Bono does.

He goes around country to country pressuring them to pay a certain percent of the tax payer money to the causes he supports but first made sure that he and U2 moved all their earnings to tax havens where it was guaranteed none of their earnings would be taken for those same causes.

He has got more money than he will spend and should happily contribute taxes to his home nation where it can be spread around.

Wait so he encourages the entire world to donate to charity? What a piece of shit!!!!

He moved U2 to the tax haven of the.... Netherlands

What a piece of shit for moving to a place and following their laws!

Yeah he should take that money he earned working internationally and bring it back to his home country to be taxed more. That makes sense.

Wait so he encourages the entire world to donate to charity? What a piece of shit!!!!

Yeah he should take that money he earned working internationally and bring it back to his home country to be taxed more. That makes sense.

He didn’t move there, he relocated his business there, minimally, because he hates paying taxes. The bloke is a ruthless, self-centred businessman, but he knows how to appeal to weak-minded people who swallow up the sanctimonious bullshit he spouts.

The cunt once flew his hat, first class. This is the Bono who talks big about saving the planet.

You are little more than a troll in this thread. If you want to turn a blind eye then fine but the rest of us don't have to.

I have no issue with him seeking the best tax jurisdictions to keep his money out of gov't hands. But after he gets that set up and then pressures countries to use the tax dollars (of which he is not contributing) to fund his pet causes,that I have a problem with.

U2 frontman Bono named in Paradise Papers tax evasion leak

He didn’t move there, he relocated his business there, minimally, because he hates paying taxes. The bloke is a ruthless, self-centred businessman, but he knows how to appeal to weak-minded people who swallow up the sanctimonious bullshit he spouts.

The cunt once flew his hat, first class. This is the Bono who talks big about saving the planet.

That asshole actually put money into the economy by providing an airline with a sold seat with just a hat in it? What a piece of shit for basically giving them money for no reason instead of allowing them to have an unsold seat during the flight.

What a piece of shit!!!

You are little more than a troll in this thread. If you want to turn a blind eye then fine but the rest of us don't have to.

I have no issue with him seeking the best tax jurisdictions to keep his money out of gov't hands. But after he gets that set up and then pressures countries to use the tax dollars (of which he is not contributing) to fund his pet causes,that I have a problem with.

U2 frontman Bono named in Paradise Papers tax evasion leak

Yeah I'm sure Bono was heavily involved in that accounting issue. Fucking piece of shit!

That asshole actually put money into the economy by providing an airline with a sold seat with just a hat in it? What a piece of shit for basically giving them money for no reason instead of allowing them to have an unsold seat during the flight.

What a piece of shit!!!

No-one that lectures the world about green issues should be flying his fucking hat anywhere.

Clooney sold that liquor company for a boatload of cash and then gave a bunch of the profits to all his friends who helped him when he was a struggling actor.

Bono and U2 dodge taxes in Ireland by moving money to tax haven countries.

Who's the bigger cunt now?

I never said who was the bigger "cunt." That was never any part of my discussion. I simply pointed out that Clooney lacks talent.

Last edited:
No-one that lectures the world about green issues should be flying his fucking hat anywhere.

I know right? That piece of shit shouldn't have bought an unsold seat on an already existing flight, he should have bought an entirely new one. Seriously, I don't care that the flight would have continued regardless of whether or not he bought a ticket. He's responsible for the entire flight once he associates his name with it!

That piece of shit!!

I know right? That piece of shit shouldn't have bought an unsold seat on an already existing flight, he should have bought an entirely new one. Seriously, I don't care that the flight would have continued regardless of whether or not he bought a ticket. He's responsible for the entire flight once he associates his name with it!

That piece of shit!!

Hmm. I’m beginning to think you’re one of those “trolls” I’ve read about - people who write deliberately objectionable stuff on the internet, in order to gain attention.

Back