Bono from U2 loses his voice

m96jjd.jpg

No true Scotsman fallacy. Keep trying and educate yourself.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/No_true_Scotsman

<Jaime01> Lol, I just made you post a Wikipedia about your hurt feelings !! It wasn't even necessarily about YOU.

Also, you assume U2 forced their album on you when it was actually Apple. Get your shit together, my dood.

<Oku02> Looks like it's back to Wikipedia, to explain your hurt feelings again !! You don't even know who to be mad at !!

Boner is, and always will be, an utter cunt. Only Sting and Geldof run him close.

They have an extensive catalog and their older stuff sees a lot of airplay. The rock station we listen to at work always plays a few U2 songs every day.

Also, their shows sell out, and they charge hundreds of dollars a ticket.

I haven't liked anything they've done since a couple of songs on Rattle and Hum (love everything from Joshua Tree going backwards) and I'm amazed anyone has enjoyed anything they've done in the past twenty years.

Also, Bono's transformation to total douchebag has made it very difficult to enjoy even the older songs I loved.
i feel the exact same way. Love old U2 stuff. It was the first big concert I ever attended. You will recall the story Leanna told you about my incident with a usher at their London concert I took her too for her birthday. We both had an awesome time at that concert. I do have to tune out all his political BS though as i find it truly abhorrent.

i feel the exact same way. Love old U2 stuff. It was the first big concert I ever attended. You will recall the story Leanna told you about my incident with a usher at their London concert I took her too for her birthday. We both had an awesome time at that concert. I do have to tune out all his political BS though as i find it truly abhorrent.

Thought that was a Miley Cyrus concert you were talking about?

:cool:

Well let everyone come together and enjoy a moment of silence

I don’t know how that Batman happened. But I do know it is our responsibility to make sure nothing like that ever happens again.
blame kids and action figures. they wanted that campy, cheesy batman to sell to kids.

they were supposed to make a third batman with tim burton but wanted to move away from that darker style of batman.

m96jjd.jpg

<Jaime01> Lol, I just made you post a Wikipedia about your hurt feelings !! It wasn't even necessarily about YOU.

Also, you assume U2 forced their album on you when it was actually Apple. Get your shit together, my dood.

<Oku02> Looks like it's back to Wikipedia, to explain your hurt feelings again !! You don't even know who to be mad at !!
Lol. You think I’m mad? Whatever dude. You need to educate yourself.

tenor.gif

giphy.gif

..and f*ck you for making me google Miley gifs!
<Moves>

Didn't you have those bookmarked anyways?

17da89.jpg

$

electro%2Bgirl.gif

I had those bookmarked.

:)

Im glad maybe they will stop making music and force a “free” album on us just for buying an iPhone.

Yeah fuck U2 for being generally good people who actually put their money where their mouth is on issues! And fuck them even more for having the audacity to provide us with a free fucking album?

Disgusting behavior. I'm glad Bono is fucked up so he can't do any more good deeds.

Yeah fuck U2 for being generally good people who actually put their money where their mouth is on issues! And fuck them even more for having the audacity to provide us with a free fucking album?

Disgusting behavior. I'm glad Bono is fucked up so he can't do any more good deeds.

Bono isn't as clean as you seem to think he is.

As for the free album, I never wanted it, and it automatically loaded to my phone and inserted itself into my playlists. It was pretty intrusive.

{<jimmies}{<jimmies}{<jimmies}

I don’t know how that Batman happened. But I do know it is our responsibility to make sure nothing like that ever happens again.

Worse Bruce Wayne/Batman: Clooney or Kilmer? (Not the movies, the portrayals.)

Go.

Worse Bruce Wayne/Batman: Clooney or Kilmer? (Not the movies, the portrayals.)

Go.

Honestly, I haven’t watched either since they were first released, so I don’t know. All I know is they were both so bad, I ran and never looked back.

something that blew my mind when I found out was that u2 is among the top 10 highest earning celebrities of 2018.
IMG_20180717_180257-640x638.jpg

Who the fuck is going to U2 and Coldplay concerts???
Bono has invested in Facebook while it was cheap. He is a smart dude.

I had no idea Sherdoggers hate Bono as much as they do.

Back