Bono from U2 loses his voice

some of you guys get worked up over the smallest shit.

something that blew my mind when I found out was that u2 is among the top 10 highest earning celebrities of 2018.
IMG_20180717_180257-640x638.jpg

Who the fuck is going to U2 and Coldplay concerts???

No-talent George Clooney is number 2 on the list? Unbelievable! At least Bono has some fucking talent.

No-talent George Clooney is number 2 on the list? Unbelievable! At least Bono has some fucking talent.
Clooney is the highest paid actor in Hollywood... Not due to his acting though. He owns a liquor company.

George Clooney has been in some good movies. Burn After Reading is good. Three Kings is great.

Also Up In The Air and The Descendants.

He weighs 300 kurics

(Or something like that)

Good episode tho <{cum@me}>

George Clooney has been in some good movies. Burn After Reading is good. Three Kings is great.

I have not seen a single performance from George Clooney that would make me think he should make number 2 on that list. How would you rank him against some of the all-time greats (De Niro, Pacino, etc.)?

I have not seen a single performance from George Clooney that would make me think he should make number 2 on that list. How would you rank him against some of the all-time greats (De Niro, Pacino, etc.)?
Clooney is not even a particularly good actor. He plays charming fairly well and he plays douchebag very well.

In Burn After Reading he plays a massive douchebag.

But as someone else said, he is on the money list for his Tequila brand, not acting.

Here's a fun Bono fact.

Perhaps shockingly, his real name is not Bono, but is actually Paul Hewson. He changed it to Bono Vox.

Bono Vox is Latin for good voice, and I don't know what's more pretentious, that, or his guitarist friend calling himself The Edge.

TLDR - U2 are a bunch of pretentious douchebags.
lol bono vox. what a shit show.

Clooney is not even a particularly good actor. He plays charming fairly well and he plays douchebag very well.

In Burn After Reading he plays a massive douchebag.

But as someone else said, he is on the money list for his Tequila brand, not acting.

He is a terrible fucking actor.

13272406.gif

2Ta5K8s.gif

He is not the record holder. He is the record...
south-park-s11e09c14-bono-is-crap-16x9.jpg

The Descendents was a quietly great film. Wonderful cast and great performances, especially by Clooney. The Hawaiian setting and soundtrack added a lot of character to it as well.

Now hopefully we can find a way to shut Geldoff up
I saw the Boomtown Rats at a music festival in LA a long time ago. The crowd back then wasn't really into their brand of music, I watched people throw anything they could get their hands on at the band. Pretty funny watching them either ignore it and take the hit or duck, dodge, dip, dive and dodge the air born items.

Back