Bono from U2 loses his voice

Most overrated band in history. But I wish him no ill-will. And I hope he recovers soon

If they were Oasis, the guitarist would've taken over the vocals and finished the concert.

Last edited by a moderator:
He lost his voice over a decade ago and had stopped making decent music a decade before that.

Exactly. Like most bands, once they've expressed all they had to say, they put out shit music for the money. Don't buy it!!

something that blew my mind when I found out was that u2 is among the top 10 highest earning celebrities of 2018.
IMG_20180717_180257-640x638.jpg

Who the fuck is going to U2 and Coldplay concerts???

was literally bout to post this lol!

On another note, i dont know anyone that listens to modern U2 music yet how are they earning so much fucking money

They have an extensive catalog and their older stuff sees a lot of airplay. The rock station we listen to at work always plays a few U2 songs every day.

Also, their shows sell out, and they charge hundreds of dollars a ticket.

I haven't liked anything they've done since a couple of songs on Rattle and Hum (love everything from Joshua Tree going backwards) and I'm amazed anyone has enjoyed anything they've done in the past twenty years.

Also, Bono's transformation to total douchebag has made it very difficult to enjoy even the older songs I loved.

Here's a fun Bono fact.

Perhaps shockingly, his real name is not Bono, but is actually Paul Hewson. He changed it to Bono Vox.

Bono Vox is Latin for good voice, and I don't know what's more pretentious, that, or his guitarist friend calling himself The Edge.

TLDR - U2 are a bunch of pretentious douchebags.

something that blew my mind when I found out was that u2 is among the top 10 highest earning celebrities of 2018.

Judge Judy made 147 million dollars?????????

Also, Bono has a hot daughter named Eve Hewson. She was in a show called The Knick(which was amazing).
MV5BMjI5ODUwNzQ3OV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNTE5MTYzOA@@._V1_UY317_CR8,0,214,317_AL_.jpg

Fuck that free album.

It loaded itself and inserted songs into my playlists.

This

My Uncle Frank stole my girlfriend, bankrupted me, got me wanted for money laundering in 3 countries and molested me as a boy but at least he didn't sneak U2 songs into my playlists

Judge Judy earning more than Messi and Ronaldo

<{Joewithit}>

Judge Judy made 147 million dollars?????????
I think she renegotiated syndication rights this year so it's a one time bump. Like Clooney who is #2 from selling his tequila company.

I think she renegotiated syndication rights this year so it's a one time bump. Like Clooney who is #2 from selling his tequila company.
Still a pretty good year.

I love U2 and Bono!!! I named my bunny after him ^.^

m96jjd.jpg

Im glad maybe they will stop making music and force a “free” album on us just for buying an iPhone.

<{Heymansnicker}> Lol @ being a man with an " iPhone " !! You deserve mandatory U2 for joining that cult.

I'm not surprised. Dude was a heavy smoker for years. That shit will catch up and fuck up any singer's voice, especially one who's 58.

Back