Bones spends 1 day in rehab???

Yeah it's only a problem when you run out of money and can't get said drugs.

You are like what, 2 days late? And didn't bother to check If someone here knew about it?

Its all cool bro

Mike Winkeljohn said this

"I’m pissed off about it and not happy about it because it’s not good for Jon Jones long term life wise. He’s got to be better for he himself, his family, and the people that look up to him. But a lot of people are down on Jon Jones 'cause they want to see the great ones fall; because they don’t feel good about themselves. So they have to see the winner lose, and that sucks for them, for those individuals that spend their whole day on the internet, telling everybody all of the bad things that Jon Jones did. I’m thinking to myself, get a life."

Is so true for many on here

Surprised Dana and co. didn't get Pat Parisi (Burt Watson) to rent a room at the motel a half mile up the road from the rehab and make sure Jones stayed put.

Look at how quickly he learned MMA.
He's just as quick at learning rehab.

tumblr_m9ge2rUXFk1qagu6wo1_500.gif

Jones GOAT of rehab.

if you go for a day, you're probably better off not even going at all. And i know people are saying "well what'd you expect, it was a PR move."

To that i'd say, well then he needs better PR people who tell him, "Hey, Jon, if you go for one day you make the whole thing look like an absolute joke, thus negating any positive press you get from admitting you have a problem and going to rehab."

if you go for a day, you're probably better off not even going at all. And i know people are saying "well what'd you expect, it was a PR move."

To that i'd say, well then he needs better PR people who tell him, "Hey, Jon, if you go for one day you make the whole thing look like an absolute joke, thus negating any positive press you get from admitting you have a problem and going to rehab."

Agreed.

Why can't we just let him do coke if he wants to do coke? He hasn't pulled out of a fight or failed a drug test for it yet?

Card got cancelled cuz he wouldn't fight Chael, but not because of his coke habit.

I don't know why everyone cares so much about this prizefighters personal life. As long as he comes to fight, why can't we just be happy with that?

And btw, I hate Jones because I'm still butthurt that he beat all my favourite pride fighters one after another in dominant fashion. Also because I'm a hater...

Maybe he though about it and said - "screw it, I'm gonna be a pure heel from now on". It's not like he gets much love anyway, he's probably get more money this way and get to have more fun.

The way I see it, either Jones has a problem and isn't ready to take action against it, he has a problem but doesn't think he does, or doesn't really have a problem and was just doing this as a PR move. In any case rehab isn't gonna do him any good.

Another possibility is that a lot of rehab centers, even expensive and supposedly high end ones, are fucking shit holes. I've known a lot of people who checked into rehab and bailed right out, not because they didn't want help but because they felt that what is essentially a half way house full of junkies, most of whom have no intention of quitting and doing little other than attending NA classes once a day with said junkies is actually one of the worst possible environments for trying to kick their habit

I will keep my opinion to myself but the fact remains Jon Jones broke the UFC Code of Conduct and has thus far gotten away with it...based on his contract he should at least be suspended from the UFC and stripped of the title

Conor McGregor would have been out in 6 hours. A-level rehab.

Ronda is generational. She might have beaten coke in 10 minutes.

Back