bones new hw champ 2015

bubbles1979

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
after tonight, a 5 round battle you all saw weakness in both fighters.

i can see bones jones controlling hw for quite some time after he makes his move up there. please don't bring up overeem. he doesn't deserve to be in the same sentence as jds or cain.

The same Jones that gassed badly in the 2nd and lost round 3 to freaking Bonner?

Lol Jones want be able to handle Cain's pace and all around game

Cain aint Rashad,he aint coming to taunt and play hand games like a retard

He aint gonna run from Jones with his chin up like Machida did or gass after just one round like Shogun

Cain will wax Jones arse

The only way Jones gets that belt is if Cain has a heart attack and cant compeat

The same Jones that gassed badly in the 2nd and lost round 3 to freaking Bonner?

Lol Jones want be able to handle Cain's pace and all around game

Cain aint Rashad,he aint coming to taunt and play hand games like a retard

He aint gonna run from Jones with his chin up like Machida did or gass after just one round like Shogun

Cain will wax Jones arse

The only way Jones gets that belt is if Cain has a heart attack and cant compeat

Its kind of Retarded to throw the Bonnar fight to help your argument when you consider that , that was his second fight in the UFC and he was still trainging in a subpar camp and using Youtube clips to hone his striking , its safe to say that he has come along way from that

i said it before but jones is almost the same size as these guys and still filling out. bones has as good cardio as cain. as good striking. not sure how his wrestling stacks up but his bjj is far superior to cain and jds

jones reach, cardio, and bjj will give all those guys problems. cant stand jones personality but have to admit hes also an extremely smart fighter

I think Pat Barry would beat JBJ, his leg kicks would chop down those chicken legs of JBJ.

Jones may have good Cardio, but Cain sets a furious Pace, now I don't think Jones will get muscled around as some people think but I also don't see him having the type of power to threaten Cain

I think Pat Barry would beat JBJ, his leg kicks would chop down those chicken legs of JBJ.

If he could even get inside on Jones, that or Jones would take him down easy as hell and make him tap

Its kind of Retarded to throw the Bonnar fight to help your argument when you consider that , that was his second fight in the UFC and he was still trainging in a subpar camp and using Youtube clips to hone his striking , its safe to say that he has come along way from that

Who's really taken the fight to him since that fight?

Rashad was to buisy taunting and playing hand games

Machida was to buisy running

Rampage was to buisy plodding around and being predictable as usual

Bonner was really the only guy that constantly took the fight to Jones

No telling if Jones still want gass again today if put back in with that type of style

Jones is just a nightmare matchup for Cain. He won't be able to get him down, and Jones has fought guys with much more power and tougher chins. I see Cain getting finished by sub. in the later rounds.

Bonner was really the only guy that constantly took the fight to Jones

Don't forget Belfort alllllmost got that submission. And to be fair to Rashad, I think he's the only fighter who has gone the distance w/Jones.

See at HW you got Cain who moves in light on his feet and moving his head while sometimes doubling up on a jab and he can keep a high pace

Whereas at LHW you have a guy like Shogun that gasses after 1 minute and just plods his way in all flat footed with no head movement.

Cain aint gonna be back up playing hand games like a reatard

He's gonna constantly come forward light on his feet while moving his head and using the jab

after tonight, a 5 round battle you all saw weakness in both fighters.

i can see bones jones controlling hw for quite some time after he makes his move up there. please don't bring up overeem. he doesn't deserve to be in the same sentence as jds or cain.

i actually agree

And imo Cain has better hands then anybody Jones fought

Just look at this sloppy mess from Rampage.Does he throw anything besides sloppy wide hooks?

No wonder he wasnt landing jack

The problem is that Jones is scared to move up to HW. He likes to beat smaller guys and i don't blame for that. Cain legs are massive he will just outwrestle those chiken legs of Jones. To prove Jones Worthy let him fight JDS. Let him bang with JDS on the feet or try to take Junior down. Give him JDS first.

One leg kick from Overeem and Bone's scrawny shin would shatter... Just sayin.

Back