Bones looking old (new pics of him in Arlovski's training camp)

• Thread starter Bulletproof Acc
  • Start date
did you even watch the gifts there were like 1 clean shot landed jones block basically everything :eek:

Dont live in denial. Gustafsson landed many of his best shots in the last round. Just admit the fact that Jones got badly beaten up on that night, and move on.

I just want to know why and when did Andre 3000 start up with MMA?

Show me where I said anything that wasn't a fact.

Then I might get why you consider anything I said to be "bashing".

No guarantees though.

Bones spent the night semi-sedated in hospital.

Gus went out clubbing enjoying a different type of semi-sedation.

I'll let you do the math.

GOATstafssun put Bones in hospital even when he had zero experience with managing the extra burden of title fight press obligations or fighting beyond a third round.

Yeah, I think Bones MIGHT be a little wary knowing that next time he fights him Gus will be MUUUUUUUCH better prepared.
be a little wary knowing that next time he fights him Gus will be MUUUUUUUCH better prepared. Gus went out clubbing enjoying a different type of semi-sedation.
show me where gus went clubbing saying jones is gonna be worried that alexander is gonna be more prepare as like he wasn't prepared the first time and why would he be worried jones would be even more prepared

Dont live in denial. Gustafsson landed many of his best shots in the last round. Just admit the fact that Jones got badly beaten up on that night, and move on.

watch the gif again i think you're the one in denial most shots were block deflected or missed and if landed his best in round 5 please tell me why all 3 judges gave round 5 to JONES because he didn't land nothing clean in round 5

Of course this devolved into a Gus v Jones thread lol

as a matte fact everyone gave round 5 to jones so please enlightening me with your attempts to troll and tell me how he landed his best shots in round 5
10427251_905183789550064_3993721507572245627_n.jpg

Shit, I thought Arlovski was Liam McGeary at first glance and started getting excited he trained at Jackson's.lol

Drugs will do that to you. Hard drugs are not easy on the body. Just stating facts.

Judges scorecards

watch the gif again i think you're the one in denial most shots were block deflected or missed and if landed his best in round 5 please tell me why all 3 judges gave round 5 to JONES because he didn't land nothing clean in round 5

as a matte fact everyone gave round 5 to jones so please enlightening me with your attempts to troll and tell me how he landed his best shots in round 5

I never said anything about scoring the last round for Gustafsson. Those gifs were my answer to the post where you said:

gust still has trolls trolling lol why don't you take stills of the last round where jones was fucking gus up and he was running like a bitch"

So, I only commented your post since it was obvious you didnt remember/know how the last round went. I happen to know, since I have watched it in slow motion multiple times and counted every strike thrown in that round. Dont start arguing something you cant win.

Ps.Significant strikes landed in round 5:

Jones 24 of 45
Gustafsson 24 of 65

Source: http://www.fightmetric.com/fight-details/0aa5be9d0e75dd42

Go to bed

Stress can age you lol

But really I bet it's just the lighting or filter

I never said anything about scoring the last round for Gustafsson. Those gifs were my answer to the post where you said:

So, I only commented your post since it was obvious you didnt remember/know how the last round went. I happen to know, since I have watched it in slow motion multiple times and counted every strike thrown in that round. Dont start arguing something you cant win.

Ps.Significant strikes landed in round 5:

Jones 24 of 45
Gustafsson 24 of 65

Source: http://www.fightmetric.com/fight-details/0aa5be9d0e75dd42

Go to bed
your the one that dont remember how the last round went heres a reminder of the round that you said gus landed his best shots please tell me when gus landed his best shots was it when he was bent over from exhaustion or when jones almost finish him when did he land his best shots and how can someone land there best shots like you say and lost the round your logic baffles me maybe you should go to bed your brain needs rest
10427251_905183789550064_3993721507572245627_n.jpg

Always disliked Jones but I'm really glad Andrei has him as a sparring partner. I can dislike him all I want but he is the best fighter in the world imo and it def can't hurt Arlovski to go toe to toe with the best.

The kid is like 27 but he looks roughed up in that second pic. Could be the training.

Wow Jones looks waaaaay different without hair. I didn't even understand what was going on at first because I thought that bald guy was just some trainer. His head is odd for some reason. Maybe it's the shape, and his hair kinda hid that.

Play by play

I dont know what you are trying to proof with that play by play - text, which covers only a small portion of what happened in that round. I just said I have watched it multiple times and in slow motion, you dont benefit anything from trying to argue with me.

But since you asked I give you a couple of examples of my personal favourite strikes from Gustafsson in that fight, both happened in the last round.

l5oue.gif

03:50 round 5: Hard uppercut from Gustafsson, which forced Jonathan to let go of the clinch and left his face looking dazed for multiple seconds. Here is a better quality pic from the moment the strike had just landed:

hqdefault.jpg

01:05 round 5: Beautiful, hard left hook counter to Jones` superman punch. Hits hard and straight to Jonathans` face.

jones-face.jpg

Do you recognize the person in this picture? Thats Jonathan Jones a few days after his fight against Gustafsson. He was badly beat up, they didnt rush him in to the hospital for nothing. Give it a rest.

That was the last reply from me to you, I dont want to hurt you more with more pictures from the brutal beating Jonathan absorbed on that night. Good night.

GOATstafssun put Bones in hospital even when he had zero experience with managing the extra burden of title fight press obligations or fighting beyond a third round.

Yeah, I think Bones MIGHT be a little wary knowing that next time he fights him Gus will be MUUUUUUUCH better prepared.
be a little wary knowing that next time he fights him Gus will be MUUUUUUUCH better prepared. Gus went out clubbing enjoying a different type of semi-sedation.
show me where gus went clubbing saying jones is gonna be worried that alexander is gonna be more prepare as like he wasn't prepared the first time and why would he be worried jones would be even more prepared

60680244.jpg

I dont know what you are trying to proof with that play by play - text, which covers only a small portion of what happened in that round. I just said I have watched it multiple times and in slow motion, you dont benefit anything from trying to argue with me.

But since you asked I give you a couple of examples of my personal favourite strikes from Gustafsson in that fight, both happened in the last round.

l5oue.gif

03:50 round 5: Hard uppercut from Gustafsson, which forced Jonathan to let go of the clinch and left his face looking dazed for multiple seconds. Here is a better quality pic from the moment the strike had just landed:

hqdefault.jpg

01:05 round 5: Beautiful, hard left hook counter to Jones` superman punch. Hits hard and straight to Jonathans` face.

jones-face.jpg

Do you regocnize the person in this picture? Thats Jonathan Jones a few days after his fight against Gustafsson. He was badly beat up, they didnt rush him in to the hospital for nothing. Give it a rest.

That was the last reply from me to you, I dont want to hurt you more with more pictures from the brutal beating Jonathan absorbed on that night. Good night.

the play by play cover the entire round hhhahaah your funny responded like a hour later idk what your point is jones won the round won the fight landed the harder shot landed flying knee gus was gasping for air you wait a whole hour to respond with nothing hahahahaah

Back