Bones looking old (new pics of him in Arlovski's training camp)

• Thread starter Bulletproof Acc
  • Start date
I've never bashed Jon Jones. All I've done is state facts.

Fact: Gus sent Jones to the hospital in spite of the fact that, unlike Jones, Gus had no experience with all the extra pressures of title fights, nor of fighting beyond the 3rd round.

Fact: Among the only credibly unbiased sources we have, Jon Jones was almost unanimously agreed to be winner of his fight with Gus.

Ever since Anderson's fall Bones has been my favourite fighter to watch. Someone posted that he might be scared of Gus. All I did was provide a damn good suggestion for why that might be so. Because it's not a bad thing to be scared sometimes. Because every smart fighter I've ever heard interviewed has said they get scared sometimes. Because if you're an intelligent human being you recognise that even your very favourite athletes are not gods. Suggesting a guy who got put in hospital is wary of the guy who put him in hospital is not bashing. It's the exact opposite.

It's respecting Jones's intelligence.

It's respecting his courage.

Jon Jones got put in hospital by Gus and yet he wants to fight Gus again. Even knowing Gus will be more experienced and better prepared than he was the time he put Jones in hospital, Jones wants to fight Gus again.

That's balls that is. That's why he stood in the pocket with Glover. That's why he wrestled DC. That's why, in spite all of his flaws and his demons, I still love Jon Bones Jones. He looks for the fire and he walks toward it, not because he doesn't think it will burn him, but because he knows it could.
GOATstafssun put Bones in hospital even when he had zero experience with managing the extra burden of title fight press obligations or fighting beyond a third round.

Yeah, I think Bones MIGHT be a little wary knowing that next time he fights him Gus will be MUUUUUUUCH better prepared.

hqdefault.jpg

1231627_534263456653465_1449401384_n.jpg

Bones spent the night semi-sedated in hospital.

Gus went out clubbing enjoying a different type of semi-sedation.

I'll let you do the math.

The Math:

Never had the experience of managing the extra media obligations of a title fight before or fighting in the championship rounds = Puts Jon Jones in hospital.

dude you were bashing jones im not knocking you for giving him credit cause i love jones and he's the best pound for pound fighter in the world but you just went bipolar here lol

gust still has trolls trolling lol why don't you take stills of the last round where jones was fucking gus up and he was running like a bitch its the other way around jones will be more prepared and finishes gus are you high on drugs or just trolling

Round 5:

gust still has trolls trolling lol why don't you take stills of the last round where jones was fucking gus up and he was running like a bitch its the other way around jones will be more prepared and finishes gus are you high on drugs or just trolling

Round 5:

Dont try to rewrite history

dude you were bashing jones im not knocking you for giving him credit cause i love jones and he's the best pound for pound fighter in the world but you just went bipolar here lol

You think stating facts is "bashing"?

Is English your second language?

is bipolar yours you went from bashing jones to praising him hahah something wrong with you

Show me where I said anything that wasn't a fact.

Then I might get why you consider anything I said to be "bashing".

No guarantees though.

Back