Bones looking old (new pics of him in Arlovski's training camp)

• Thread starter Bulletproof Acc
  • Start date
gus beat jones so bad he didnt win the fight lol

That poll says a lot, but the story it tells is more one of Bones-haters than unbiased observers.

As usual one must look elsewhere for a credible picture of the true story of that fight:

MMADec%20-%20Jones%20vs%20Gus.jpg

That poll says a lot, but the story it tells is more one of Bones-haters than unbiased observers.

As usual one must look elsewhere for a credible picture of the true story of that fight:

Those are interpretations that will vary by individual.

maybe stress from doing nothing but being the best fighter in world and a bunch of haters constantly talk shit about you for no reason other than to hate online therefore you do drugs than make a mistake crash your car into someone than you get your belt strip that you bled for and fought 8 monsters for

wait so pitbull hasn't faced monsters or been a champion? huh news to me. the drugs, infidelity, and car crashes yeah bones has those on andrei but dont make it sound like AA has never been under pressure to perform

MMADec%20-%20Jones%20vs%20Gus.jpg

wait how you go from bashing jones and saying gus send him to the hospital smashed his face to defending jones im confused by the bipolarness

Too much drink, too little sleep, too much drama at home for jones.

Look like he aged 5 years in the past year

Prolly drunk off his ass the night before.

just wait to till he Shang Tsungs a mother fuckers soul, he'll look younger then

just wait to till he Shang Tsungs a mother fuckers soul, he'll look younger then

:icon_lol: That's what I was thinking. The guy is 28 years old. People will look for any ***** in Bones' armor but good luck finding it. If he has one its parties and women.

EDIT: Good lord, we can't use the word c h i n k on Sherdog, as in a c h i n k in your armor.

[chingk]

noun
a crack, cleft, or fissure:
a ***** in a wall.
a narrow opening:
a ***** between two buildings.

wait how you go from bashing jones and saying gus send him to the hospital smashed his face to defending jones im confused by the bipolarness

I've never bashed Jon Jones. All I've done is state facts.

Fact: Gus sent Jones to the hospital in spite of the fact that, unlike Jones, Gus had no experience with all the extra pressures of title fights, nor of fighting beyond the 3rd round.

Fact: Among the only credibly unbiased sources we have, Jon Jones was almost unanimously agreed to be winner of his fight with Gus.

Ever since Anderson's fall Bones has been my favourite fighter to watch. Someone posted that he might be scared of Gus. All I did was provide a damn good suggestion for why that might be so. Because it's not a bad thing to be scared sometimes. Because every smart fighter I've ever heard interviewed has said they get scared sometimes. Because if you're an intelligent human being you recognise that even your very favourite athletes are not gods. Suggesting a guy who got put in hospital is wary of the guy who put him in hospital is not bashing. It's the exact opposite.

It's respecting Jones's intelligence.

It's respecting his courage.

Jon Jones got put in hospital by Gus and yet he wants to fight Gus again. Even knowing Gus will be more experienced and better prepared than he was the time he put Jones in hospital, Jones wants to fight Gus again.

That's balls that is. That's why he stood in the pocket with Glover. That's why he wrestled DC. That's why, in spite all of his flaws and his demons, I still love Jon Bones Jones. He looks for the fire and he walks toward it, not because he doesn't think it will burn him, but because he knows it could.

Lets make 100 jokes about Jones being a drug addict but god forbid anyone says Ronda did anything questionable ever, will be immediately deleted

wait so pitbull hasn't faced monsters or been a champion? huh news to me. the drugs, infidelity, and car crashes yeah bones has those on andrei but dont make it sound like AA has never been under pressure to perform

i never even mention andrei and yeah he looks terrible as well lol and you can't compare andrei pressure to being p4p undefeated champ pressure plus andre doesn't have trolls online hating on him

Herb dean looking in crazy good shape.

Back