Bones looking old (new pics of him in Arlovski's training camp)

• Thread starter Bulletproof Acc
  • Start date
I hope john jones comes out of this a new man . I love watching his fights and he is a good dude deep down i believe.

That is an NSAC suspension. Bones was not suspended by NSAC as he never failed a drug test. Bones was cut by Zuffa/UFC and could probably go fight somewhere else if he wanted.

Thanks, that's what I was wondering buta few posters acted like I made that whole thing up

But on that note, I bet zzuffa has weird language in their contract that prohibits him from fighting elsewhere

Looks the same, except a little bloated from not training as much.

On the other hand, it's looking like AA will murder death kill Mir.

11947501_877041765666125_3923244712022920501_n.jpg

Whoa .. Bones looks like shit :eek: He looks like the devil has his Soul.

That is an NSAC suspension. Bones was not suspended by NSAC as he never failed a drug test. Bones was cut by Zuffa/UFC and could probably go fight somewhere else if he wanted.

Nah, he was not cut. Do you have some sauce? I can't imagine the UFC would cut the best fighter on the planet, no way.

Top pic, Jones looks ready to go and the same as always. Bottom pic, he looks like a cancer patient and is on the final days of his life. Hopefully both pics are recent because if he only looks like the bottom pic, I don't want to see him fight again.

You almost killed me with that. :icon_lol:

And I have cancer. For real. Maybe that's why that sentence got me. :p

He wasnt cut.He is still under contract.

They stripped him of his title and put him on suspension while he handles his personal shit.

He wasnt cut.He is still under contract.

They stripped him of his title and put him on suspension while he handles his personal shit.

Yea, I figured that. No way the UFC lets Bones fight for anyone else. There is a ton of Bones hate going around but the UFC is not stupid. He is probably the top talent in MMA on planet earth right now and definitely top 2 or 3.

Pretty sure he was suspended indefinitely.

It would be impossible to enforce so it doesn't make a difference. I mean, how will they stop someone from training in a privately owned location?

I don't know, they could just go on instagram and see pictures of him training with Arlovski. Would be funny if it was NSAC and somehow Arlovski got in trouble for it.

Aren't suspended fighters banned from training too? Or is Jones not suspended, just cut?

He wasn't suspended by the NSAC. If he was then that would be the case I believe.

He was suspended by the UFC.

Also, I predict the "Could Jonathan Hamm be a contender" threads to start popping up in the next 6 hours.

Back