Bonehead finishes

<Fedor23>

Just saw a knee to sternum thats all
That's why I said legal, but gray area. All good. I don't think it was the knee that caused the stoppages. Chael thought it was illegal and was looking for the dq

When Sean O'Malley was winning 2 rounds to zero and broke his leg or some shit and it was clear as day and his opponent decided to take him down

Not a finish but worse than any iothe example.

He could have won that fight just by running away.

200.gif
Wtf?

Not a finish but worse than any iothe example.

He could have won that fight just by running away.
I'm gonna play devil's advocate here.

Everyone assumes wtf his leg was broken, but we're looking at it from an outside perspective. Perhaps he didn't know the extent of his leg injury. Gyms teach position before attempting the finish... He was losing the standup, so in his mind going to ground was his best option. I remember people screaming conspiracy, I think it was just stupidity.

I'm gonna play devil's advocate here.

Everyone assumes wtf his leg was broken, but we're looking at it from an outside perspective. Perhaps he didn't know the extent of his leg injury. Gyms teach position before attempting the finish... He was losing the standup, so in his mind going to ground was his best option. I remember people screaming conspiracy, I think it was just stupidity.

I don't think it was a fix just a guy who completely fucked himself.

You know id love to see what his corner was saying.

I don't think it was a fix just a guy who completely fucked himself.

You know id love to see what his corner was saying.
Yea for sure. I need to rewatch that fight

Self KOs during slams are always good for this, like Lindland, Maynard, Kerr, and Andrews.

But all of those were guys trying to get position or do damage. Nothing tops the stupidity of Jarred Brooks trying to suplex/back body drop a guy

ImmediateFeminineDromaeosaur-size_restricted.gif

I mean, what was he trying to do?

Overeem trying to guillotine Stipe instead of just punching him out.

Moussasi ducking into Halls spinning body kick.

Self KOs during slams are always good for this, like Lindland, Maynard, Kerr, and Andrews.

But all of those were guys trying to get position or do damage. Nothing tops the stupidity of Jarred Brooks trying to suplex/back body drop a guy

U know, I always thought Maynard got the short end of the stick, as I didn't think he kod himself. I just don't know anymore. Sometimes I think he did, sometimes I don't.

Lewis against the Russian dude he just KO'd. 10 seconds left, Lewis was clearly losing and then threw the Same combo a few times and landed every time. Crazy and so stupid

Alvey vs Prachino.

Alvey drops Prachino with a right hook, looks for the choke, they seperate. Prachino then walks forward in a straight line with his hands down and gets knocked out by a right hook.

People need to see this one if they haven't.

Surely Jarred Brooks deserves a spot here.

For a laugh listen to Jose Torres give himself credit for this post interview.

U know, I always thought Maynard got the short end of the stick, as I didn't think he kod himself. I just don't know anymore. Sometimes I think he did, sometimes I don't.
I though much the same way when I saw it. Looked like he rolled off when separated. Sure he was woozy, but you don't stop fights for being woozy

Rogan just automatically saying he was definitely out was just full of shit, plus Emerson, who tapped to a slam, going "Eh, he felt like dead weight on me." Go fuck yourself, man

Back