Bonehead finishes

flip-crop.gif

Korean Zombie engaging with Rodriguez in the final seconds when he had the fight won. He's game for crowd pleasing, but, damn, that was brutal. I would have opted for the easy win and gone defensive shell.

If somebody disrespects you like that after you got KO’d you have no choice but to fade them in the back, not sure what was worse that, or that jabroni who started stomping around like a TRex. Either way you would have no choice but to fade them.

Conor saying to stand and fight like a man then taking it to the ground with Diaz!

how about kevin lee boxing with al.

he was clearly winning the wrestling and ground exchanges.

but chose to stand the last 2 rounds and lose a fight he thought he was winning

- Price trying to strike with Alhassan, got ko'd.
- McGregor trying to take down Diaz, got tapped.
- Rumble trying to clinch wrestle DC, got broken.
- Ronda trying to strike with Holly, got ko'd
- Sanchez waiting on one leg for several seconds before catching an Immortal hellbow, got ko'd

Probably a few more but they spring to mind.

Either way you would have no choice but to fade them.

Why would you want to treat them with a haircut after being so disrespectful?

When Cro Cop pulled guard & went for a guillotine against Oleynik (sp), and then just got punished immediately. Normally Cro Cop is really intelligent while grappling & doesn't make too many mistakes so that was a really out of character for him to do that against such a notoriously unorthodox & skilled grappler.

Bonehead finish- A finish leaving you wondering wtf they were thinking.

Some recent examples:
  • Chael rolling off of Fedor’s back just to get pounded out
  • Betch Corriera decides to taunt Holm because she was starting to have success just to get blasted with a clearly illegal headkick which Betch tried to tell the ref about.
  • Cody Garbrandt getting hit with the same punch like 3 times in a row.
  • Glover Texiera getting hit with the same punch like 3 times in a row.
  • Cyborg getting rocked and responding with sloppy haymakers instead of recovering.
What are some other bonehead finishes, there have been plenty these are just recent examples.
Yeah I re-watched the Dillashaw/Garbrandt rematch again last night. The first shot was predictable, second shot made me shake my head, 3rd shot I thought "Oh okay. I didn't know Garbrandt was retarded."

I'll add O'Malley vs soukhamthath..

O'Malley seemingly broke his leg and would've most likely lost by tko if he stood up.. but souk decided to try to gnp him for like 3 minutes and lost the decision

I'll add O'Malley vs soukhamthath..

O'Malley seemingly broke his leg and would've most likely lost by tko if he stood up.. but souk decided to try to gnp him for like 3 minutes and lost the decision
Not a finish but I’ll count it. And to all you stupid idiots that don’t understand sarcasm regarding the Betch getting illegally headkicked comment, you all just made the list!

Volkov not staying the fook away for the last few seconds of the 3rd round when he easily won the fight.

King of all Bonehead moves - Paul Daley sucker punching Koscheck after the fight --

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bob Gnuheart
Back