Bonehead finishes

Natesblackshirt

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Bonehead finish- A finish leaving you wondering wtf they were thinking.

Some recent examples:
  • Chael rolling off of Fedor’s back just to get pounded out
  • Betch Corriera decides to taunt Holm because she was starting to have success just to get blasted with a clearly illegal headkick which Betch tried to tell the ref about.
  • Cody Garbrandt getting hit with the same punch like 3 times in a row.
  • Glover Texiera getting hit with the same punch like 3 times in a row.
  • Cyborg getting rocked and responding with sloppy haymakers instead of recovering.
What are some other bonehead finishes, there have been plenty these are just recent examples.

How was Holm's head kick illegal?
ImperfectDizzyEyas-size_restricted.gif

I'm pretty sure TS was being sarcastic re: the illegal headkick because of bethe's weird reaction of looking at the ref

Last edited:
platinum mike perry staying on the ground vs cerrone

Thiago Alves shooting for a takedown on Kampmann to steal the last round of a fight he was winning only to be caught in a guillotine and submitted with a minute left.

Forrest griffin entering the matrix against Silva.

Cat Running at Rhonda with a flying knee......

Easily the dumbest thing I have seen in awhile and it really stands out in my mind.

Another one that comes to mind in terms of just lacking in fight IQ was Palhares turning his attention to the ref mid fight to accuse Marquardt of greasing only to be ground and pounded to a TKO L.

Palhares was never the brightest cat, he also had that notorious cluster fuck moment when he had Dan Miller hurt and he got up and started celebrating and proceeded to get rocked afterwards, if Miller finished him there that would take the cake I believe.

He's got that Connor Mcgregor perception problem where everything that is, isn't as it seems to him

I think he meant to say Legal no way he thinks it was illegal.

Back