Bone Tomahawk

One of the better movies from the past couple of years. Great acting(matthew fox killed it!) and beautifully shot(the ambushes/death scenes/1 shot scenery) Very rugged filmwork and lots of somber dialogue, with a unique direction considering the somewhat typical plot(damsel in distress)

I'd give it an 8.3/10.

It’s a fun, silly, movie.

I thought this thread would be discussing one of my favourite cut of meat.

71371883-barbecue-tomahawk-steak-on-cutting-board.jpg

I expected a normal western but the second half of this movie both shocked and pleasantly surprised me. Damn, some scenes were brutal.

It's apparently a 10/10 movie for a whole lot of sherdoggers on here. Maybe it was all that hype that skewed my view of the movie. 7/10 from me. Overrated by the dog.
I agree. I didn't think it was that good. It drags on in parts.

I loved this movie so much, outside of that one scene, which was incredible and memorable by itself.

Great film, has the worst death scene ever.

It's a damn good film for sure, reminded me a lot of Ravenous when I first saw it.

And yeah, that one scene people keep mentioning was so bad I actually needed to stop the film for a little while before talking myself into finishing. That scene will forever be etched into my brain.

I was happy when one particular racist got brutally killed.

I really liked it. Great performances, and a slow build up to an absolutely insane climax.

Also much funnier than I expected.

The movie was a revised post-colonial propaganda film that justifies the killing of Native Americans because of their abominable human traits which deviates from European Americans.

<YeahOKJen>

Just watched this for the first time, I'd give it a solid 8.5/10. Drags a little around the middle but the final 45 minutes are intense. Some really good character building and a great script are some of the highlights along with some memorable death scenes.

Really fun movie. Great cast. Just wish the cinematography didnt look so cheap. Other than that people should definitely watch it

Back