Bone Tomahawk

Drain Bamage

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Anybody seen this movie?

I just read about it and it sounds awesome.

Western/horror with Kurt Russell

It's actually been discussed a fair bit. It's good, check it out. The actors definitely make the most of the material.

It's apparently a 10/10 movie for a whole lot of sherdoggers on here. Maybe it was all that hype that skewed my view of the movie. 7/10 from me. Overrated by the dog.

Is there a character named Bone Tomahawk? Because that's pretty boss.

It's apparently a 10/10 movie for a whole lot of sherdoggers on here. Maybe it was all that hype that skewed my view of the movie. 7/10 from me. Overrated by the dog.

Agreed. Neat atmosphere and play on Western tropes, but wasn't really interesting to me beyond that one scene.

Yes, that one.

Yes bro! I saw this movie randomly last year and was really surprised!

The movie really doesn't pick up until half way through or more but WOW!!!

I recommended this movie to a load of my friends after watching it!

Anybody seen this movie?

I just read about it and it sounds awesome.

Western/horror with Kurt Russell

BONE TOMAHAWK is available to watch for free to Amazon Prime members. So, if you've got it then, by all means, watch it asap. You won't be sorry that you did. It's excellent. S. Craig Zahler, who also directed last year's excellent BRAWL IN CELL BLOCK 99, does a great job & Kurt Russell, Thomas Jane & Matthew Fox all give terrific performances.

The Mayberry needs MOVIE or TV tags to prefix the thread titles.

Yeah, as much as I enjoyed it I personally wouldn't give it a 10/10. Those kinds of ratings I save for very special films. I enjoyed BONE TOMAHAWK thoroughly though & I'd rate it at a very solid 8.5/10.

Bone Tomahawk was an excellent film!

Just Watch IT!

The movie was a revised post-colonial propaganda film that justifies the killing of Native Americans because of their abominable human traits which deviates from European Americans.

I liked it a lot. 8/10

I loved the atmosphere the movie gave. A very dystopian western. I don’t know where they were but it felt a hell of a lot more dangerous outside of the town than any western I have scene.

8 / 10 as well

Great acting, memorable scenes, scary antagonists, immersive directing.

Sort of similar to Apocalypto

Solid 7.5/10, not a 10/10 imo

Damn good movie that became great because of that scene
When you watch the movie you'll know exactly what scene I'm talking about

yeah the movie is awesome, i love it.

bit of a slow burner but the last 45 mins or so is really intense.

it might have been pretty good, until it became a horror movie. then it became silly.

if you like horror, i guess.

Back