Bone Bashing (For all the Jones haters)

Deadaim58

Orange Belt
Reaction score
So even if Jones had dominated the fight, what would people say? He was too experienced and he still had a reach advantage. The man has literally gone through a gauntlet of legends to and keep his belt. What is the result? People make excuses for everyone he's beaten about why they lost. Not in their prime, Not tall enough, not long enough, too small. You realize that Mike Tyson in his prime didn't have any kind of reach advantage? It was power, will, and skill. I respect the legitimate Mauler fans. You guys think your guy won? I get it and more power to you. But to the people on Alex's bandwagon because they hate Jones? Eat the hate and swallow bitches. The UFC is on the verge of becoming the greatest combat sporting franchise in the world. The next championship fights (Cain vs JDs who are both at their best, GSP vs Johnny, Anderson vs Chris) are only going to get bigger and better and this fight will have a sequel.

No matter what you haters have to say guess what? Jon had the time of his life in that ring. He WANTED a fight like this for a long time since people said the only reason he's successful was his reach. In this fight both men showed incredible heart and will and that's what makes champions, not how long your arms are. Alexander is going to become a super star from this fight and he's got ABSOLUTELY nothing to be ashamed of. He fought like a warrior. He did get rocked on is feet and his will kept him standing and fighting. I think this was a throw back to Ali vs Frazier and we could be seeing the beginning of two of the best we've ever seen. Instead of hating Jones you all should be thrilled that the division is deeper than people thought like Jon has been saying for years. He still hasn't fought Glover, Cormier, and then there's the rematch to think of with Alexander in whatever order that happens. The man has no reason to move up. I think Gus proved that last night.

Not_reading_9486.jpg

Im not gonna bash him, hes great, both guys are, they showed great heart, however, jones only won due to a few mistakes Gus made that lost him points. for EX: running away/retreating from jones was a mistake. Jones kept taking punishment but never stopped coming forward. Gus started to gas at the end of the 3rd. Lastly he let one takedown occur which basically sealed the deal. Jones won fair and square but only because Gus faded at the end. I guess in just a quick summary JONES GOT LUCKY

to me is doesnt matter who won..its the fact that a tonnnn of people felt gus won, how long has it been since gsp had a fight where he had to pray to the judges to win, and be in the hospital because he got hit so many times...the only close decision of his career was prime penn 1, gsp=goat and pfp best since 2008

to me is doesnt matter who won..its the fact that a tonnnn of people felt gus won, how long has it been since gsp had a fight where he had to pray to the judges to win, and be in the hospital because he got hit so many times...the only close decision of his career was prime penn 1, gsp=goat and pfp best since 2008

Exactly

If Jones had dominated the fight, people wouldn't be as outraged at the MMA officiating as they are currently.

Pretty obvious.

Back