Bonds forged through wars in the cage

sak-cb2.jpg

I loved it when Chute Boxe was in Saku's corner, I dunno which fight it exactly was, think it was against Shamrock.

Lauzon and Miller forged a nice bond over their fight. They had a nice conversation in the cage while the ref acquired scissors and they were talking to each other a lot during the post-fight presser.

Eugenio Tadeau/Wallid Ismail from those intense BJJ/Luta Livre days

Bromance

method=get&s=matt-hughes-bj-penn-08-16-11-13-0-46-508.jpg

But only because Bj won. Had Matt won, BJ would still hate him.

LOL this picture looks so fuity it gets me every time

**what if some local tough guy didn't know and picked a fight with them dude wouldn't know what hit him. (im sure everyone on Hawaii just about would recognize bj tho)

Cowboy & Ben Henderson.
After their two fights in wec, they became very close.
I think ben was one of cowboy's groomsmen so that is pretty close.
I also think that isone reason why cowboy wants Pettis so much.

Cowboy & Ben Henderson.
After their two fights in wec, they became very close.
I think ben was one of cowboy's groomsmen so that is pretty close.
I also think that isone reason why cowboy wants Pettis so much.

To be friends? I'm kidding, I think Cowboy just wants a shot at the title through a guy he can more than likely mop the floor with.

I cant believe no one has posted this video of Cro Cop and Pat Barry singing and rockin out to The Mamas and the Papas on a road trip

To be friends? I'm kidding, I think Cowboy just wants a shot at the title through a guy he can more than likely mop the floor with.

Not saying he doesn't have a chance of winning, but he is not mopping the floor with Pettis

Haahaa...no, man!
To avenge a loss his friend's loss, by embarassing fashion at that (show time kick).
If you ever listen to cowboys interviews, he always say he doesn't care about the title, just wants fights. Not sure if cowboy will be willing to fight bendo.

Seems like Jones/Sonnen are buddies without even fighting yet.

Spencer Fisher/Matt Wiman.

Forrest became friends with Elvis Sinosic and obviously Bonnar.

Back